Each year universities of Australia get funding from the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training to support talented students. Australian National University Scholarships 2021 invites national and international students in order to award them research scholarships. The ANU scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program in Australia. Australian National University is ranked 1st in Australia and 31st in the world (QS World University Rankings 2021)
Since 2017, the Australian Government has been welcoming highly talented and motivated students. It is a Research Training Program at the master’s and Ph.D. degree level. All students get the chance to work with international supervisors and learn about research skills, ethics, and updated techniques.
The aim of the Australian National University Scholarship is to outline the processes, conditions, and standards of the Research Training Program (RTP) of the Australian Government. All scholars will be working under the policy of Australian National University Research Awards Rule 2016.
It is a life-changing research opportunity in Australia. All scholars will be able to work on diverse issues and take out their innovative solutions. Moreover, students will be able to build cross-cultural understanding.
Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Master’s Research Training Program
- Ph.D. Research Training Program
Areas of Study:
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Engineering & Computer Science
- $28,597 per annum
Benefits of Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- A tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A thesis allowance will be provided.
- Maternity, Paid medical, and parental leave will be covered.
- A living allowance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- All international and domestic students can apply.
- A candidate has to be enrolled in an accredited HDR course.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding from another source.
- A candidate should not be receiving any income in order to support his or her living expenses.
How to Apply for ANU Scholarships 2021?
There are two ways to apply for this scholarship;
- For Commencing students:
Eligible candidates will not be required to submit the application for this scholarship specifically, they will be considered while applying for the course or program at ANU.
- For Continuing students:
All interested candidates need to submit the “Request for a Current ANU Student to be considered for an HDR Scholarship” application form to their Academic College.
There are 4 different deadlines this year to apply;
- 2021 Round 2 International and Domestic will be closing on 15 April 2021
- 2022 Round 1 International will be closing on 31 August 2021
- 2022 Round 1 Domestic will be closing on 31 October 2021
- 2022 Round 2 International and Domestic will be closing on 15 April 2022