Students who are desirous to get financial support or move away from home town to study in Australia are greeted to avail of the wonderful scholarship’s opportunity by the Australian National University. The Australian National University scholarships include both domestic and international students in their domain. The fully-funded scholarships are available considering your given circumstances. You can apply based on academic merit, sports, disability/medical issues, gender, indigenous, or many more. Everything is available to support you, whether you belong to the arts and social sciences, engineering, law, medicine, economics, and Asia-Pacific challenges. No matter from which region you belong, the Australian Government is here to welcome you with open arms. Your time at ANU will prove to be a landmark for future career development.
The scholarship for international students in Australia aims at building future dreams on the pillars of reality. These international scholarships are free from any hindrances, no matter where you belong. They come up to cater to the current pressing challenges of the globe; we all are facing one or another way. If you had your schooling from a rural or remote area, you are considered eligible to come to the developed global entity. If your financial circumstances are suppressing your educational desires, our financial hardship scholarships are here for you. If any physical disability does not allow you to continue your studies because you feel different from others, your career is no longer at stake. We welcome you in Australia and ensure to provide you with an environment full of individual recognition, integrity, and growth.
The scholarships opportunity abroad in one of the best universities in Australia is committed to changing your life with a privilege. It helps you start your professional life with the valuable tagging of Australian National University. It provides you with a home-like environment at the campus, and you will be free to communicate your concerns with the highly intellectual supervisors. They will play the role of a helpful guide and a counselor. With the classroom activities and links with big industries, we are here to harness your current potential to overcome the dominant challenges. The brilliant, safe, and openhearted community at the heart of Canberra are here to transform your personality to compete in the marketplace.
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship with the handsome stipend is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training. This department supports different universities to facilitate domestic and international students undertaking Higher Degree Research programs to improve their research skills in the internationally organized environment. Choosing the right university has always remained a difficult task for the students, but this program will mark you as the practical choice you have ever made in life. This Australian scholarship will improve your professional and personal skills required throughout life in your specialization. With modern equipment and advanced research tools, you will be well equipped for survival in the challenging world.
Australian National University Scholarships 2022:
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Master’s Research Training Program
- Ph.D. Research Training Program
- $28,597 per annum
Benefits of Australian National University Scholarships 2022:
- The scholarships are valued at $28, 854 per annum.
- Travelling and removal allowances.
- Thesis allowance.
- Allowance of dependant children (in case of international candidates only).
- Paid leaves in the case of paternity, maternity, and medical categories.
- Exemption from Australian income tax.
- Cater to the full tuition fee.
- Health coverage for international students only.
- Relocation allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- All international and domestic students can apply.
- A candidate has to be enrolled in an accredited HDR course.
- A candidate should not be receiving funding from another source.
- A candidate should not be receiving any income in order to support his or her living expenses.
- Students will be selected on merit basis.
- Highly intellectual students will be preferred.
How to Apply for ANU Scholarships 2022 in Australia?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Current ANU students can also apply through the HDR Scholarship form.
- Select the type of scholarship you wish to apply for. Select either a domestic, international or other mentioned category.
- Select the study level from the available options.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, which are asked from you during filling up the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Request for Referee reports must be sent to the nominated referees two weeks before submitting the application.
Selection Criteria for the Australian National University Scholarships:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
- Availability of the position.
- Confirmation of the supervisor.
- Selection criteria may depend on the choice of the option you select.
ANU Scholarship 2022 Deadlines:
The application deadline for the ANU Scholarships 2022 varies depending upon which round of scholarships you choose.
- Round 1: For international students, 31st of August in each year, and for domestic students, it is 31st of October in each year.
- Round 2: It is the 15th of April in each year.