Candidates belonging to highly qualified academic backgrounds who want to study in the Asian best universities must avail themselves of the creditable opportunity of studying in Brunei under the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program 2023-2024. The program is available for students who want to get enrolled in a bachelor’s, or diploma as well as in a postgraduate master’s program in Brunei. You are welcome to study in Brunei on scholarship if your profile fulfills the entry qualifications of the particular university you wish to engage with. The program has been consistently making progress under the umbrella of the Ministry of Affairs. The Brunei Government Scholarship program facilitates students with enriched academic knowledge and enhances their professional skills to enable them to compete in the international competitive environment. Through this scholarship program, the Brunei government is eagerly increasing the ratio of international students in the country. This would be not only advantageous for the citizens but also for the Brunei government.
The BDGS 2023 provides fascinating various programs in multiple disciplines through which potential candidates are encouraged to attract to the higher educational institutes of Brunei. The scholarship opportunity is executed in the following institutes namely, Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), and Politeknik Brunei (PB). These universities help firm the bridge between the different countries and Brunei leading to national harmony. With the numerous benefits including exemption from tuition fees, air ticket allowance, and other significant allowances, the fully-funded scholarships for international students have come under the global limelight. In this way, Brunei has become a popular part of the world with a number of intellectual students under its horizon.
The Brunei Darussalam scholarships 2023-2024 require students to conform to the rules and regulations of the country as well as the universities, under the particular scholarship program. The students are required to respect the culture, traditions, norms, customs, and official religions of Brunei Darussalam. Further, the candidates availing the benefit of these international scholarships should refrain to become a part of any political activity held in the scholarship country or outside. This will ultimately create a passion for a peaceful learning environment among the students and persuade them to learn about the culture and religions of their fellows belonging to different religions. In this way, religious tolerance is exercised among Asian youth. Moreover, people will get the chance to learn from the skills of each other while participating in various indoor and outdoor activities.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship abroad is executed under the mentorship of top-ranked leaders who stimulate students to convert their acquired knowledge into practical working experiences, which make them able to start their careers with ultimate prestige. This would lead to their future career progression. The Universities provide a well-formulated conducive environment to their students that encompass their academic and professional needs during their tenure of a specific program of study. The centrally located country in Asia, near the South China Sea, is accessible to the citizens of surrounding countries. The naturally endorsed environment of the country, which is full of beaches, a beautiful palace, a rainforest, and many more blessings is the source of natural development for the youth by providing them with a peaceful environment.
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB),
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Post-graduate Degree Programs
- The duration of the Brunei Scholarship for Foreign Students 2023-24 may vary according to the different scholarship programs of different levels.
Benefits of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023-24:
- You will be given a full exemption from the tuition fee.
- You will be given the economy class air ticket facility from a Brunei university to the citizen’s country and vice versa.
- A monthly allowance of BND $500 is given.
- A monthly meal allowance of BND $150 is given.
- A yearly book allowance of BND $600 is given.
- You will be facilitated with the accommodation facility at the residential college.
- Upon the completion of the program, the baggage allowance is also given which is BND$250 for countries that lie in the domain of the ASEAN region and BND$5pp for countries that lie outside the domain of the ASEAN region.
- You will be provided with comprehensive health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023-24:
- International students can apply for scholarships in Brunei.
- For undergraduate and diploma programmers, students’ age must be between 18 to 25.
- For post-graduate master’s degree programs, you must not exceed 35 years of age
- You must not be a permanent resident of Brunei Darussalam.
How to Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-24?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants first need to download the application form from the website.
- You must provide personal details, educational experience, and language proficiency details.
- You are required to fill all the fields with due care.
- You must mention the first choice and second choice Programme of study and the university.
- Your complete application form must be endorsed either by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal point.
- You must submit the security clearance statement from your National Security Agency or Police Station in your country.
- All supporting documents should either be in form of Word, pdf, or jpg format.
- If you are applying for Universiti Brunei Darussalam, you are required to fill out the application from their own website also.
- For more details information, visit the official website.
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-24 Deadline:
- All interested candidates may apply before 15 February 2023.