Don’t miss this golden opportunity to study in Saudia Arabia. King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia in 2021 is now offering fully-funded scholarships for Masters, MBA, and Doctoral degree programs.
Candidates holding the potential and enthusiasm to conduct research in the fields of Business, Sciences, and Engineering would be highly prioritized for this scholarship in Saudia Arabia. A research institute at King Fahd University has the cornerstone for conducting research activities including turning innovative ideas into practice as well as resolving technical and scientific issues.
Currently, International students from more than 28 different nationalities are studying at KFUPM. Both local and international students can apply for the KFUPM scholarships in 2021. The King Fahd scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses of the selected students for the academic year 2021-22. The Kind Fahad international scholarship will cover all the expenses of the selected students for the duration of the study.
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is one of the 21 Saudi Universities that, besides the Council of Higher Education, the Ministry of Higher Education, as well as several specialized colleges and institutions, consist the main component of the higher education system in Saudi Arabia. KFUPM and the other Saudi Universities are supervised by the Ministry of Higher Education and regulated by The Council of Higher Education.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Saudia Arabia
- King Fahad University
- Master’s degree program
- PhD degree program
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
King Fahad University Scholarship Benefits:
King Fahad University offers full scholarships in Saudi Arabia to both national and international students. The scholarship covers:
- Free tuition.
- A monthly stipend.
- Free bachelor housing (furnished and air-conditioned).
- Essential medical care.
- Free textbooks.
- Subsidized meals in the cafeteria of the University.
- Opportunity to work under University faculty in the Research and article writing
- Funding for the projects by the University.
- Return ticket.
Eligibility Criteria of king Fahd University KFUPM Scholarships 2021:
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s (B.S.) or Master’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution.
- An applicant must hold a (GPA) of 3.00 or higher out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS must hold by the applicant
- An applicant should also have an Acceptable General Graduate Record Examination (GRE )
An applicant must submit three letters of recommendation from the university’s teaching faculty.
How to Apply for King Fahd University Scholarship 2021?
- Before applying, an applicant must check the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate should choose the program in which he is going to apply.
- A candidate should sign up for the account on the official website and verify it via email.
- A candidate should enter the credentials and upload the required documents.
Required Documents for King Fahd Scholarship 2021:
- Statement of Purpose
- Scanned Passport for Identification of International Students or Iqama for Saudi residents.
- Complete Transcripts
- Degree Certificates
- TOEFL/IELTS (TOEFL Preparation Course/IELTS Preparation Course)
- GRE (GRE Preparation Guide with Free GRE Preparation Materials)
- CV (How to make an effective CV?)
- The deadline for the King Fahad University Scholarship online application is February 11, 2021, and for the online recommendations is February 18, 2021.