Call for applications for Romania Government Scholarship 2020. The Romania Scholarships for international students are offered for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign to international students who are not citizens of European countries.
This year the Romania Government will offer 85 scholarships in Romania to undergraduate and post-graduate students. The scholarships are awarded for 3 study cycles. The duration of the undergraduate scholarship is 3-6 years, for master’s scholarship is 1.5 to 2 years and for the doctoral scholarship is 3-4 years.
The Scholarship by Romania Government is a very competitive and best scholarship program in the world. Selected students will be studying in top universities of Romania on scholarship. What are you waiting for? Apply Now and start to study in Romania.
Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- By the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign
- Click Here to find the list of Universities in Romania under Scholarships offered by the Romanian State to foreign citizens through the MFA
- Undergraduate Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Fields of Study:
The fields of study are the following (indicative list):
- Visual arts
- Romanian culture and civilization
- Political and administrative sciences
- Education sciences
- Social and human sciences
- Technical studies
- Oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
The Romania EU scholarships are awarded for 3 study cycles:
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: (3-6 Years)
- Masters Scholarships: (1.5-2 Years)
- PhD Scholarships: (3-4 Years)
No. of Romania Scholarships:
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle)
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle)
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport.
The application file must contain the following documents:
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- Foreign citizens coming from all the states of the world are eligible (Except European Countries)
- The applicant for the scholarship must not hold Romanian citizenship
- The applicant for the scholarship is not, until 31 December of the year in which he/she was nominated, more than 35 years of age – for bachelor and master studies and 45 years respectively – for doctoral studies or for postgraduate studies.
How to get Scholarship in Europe 2020?
Application files must be submitted through diplomatic missions. Application files submitted by
post or directly to the MFA or to the MER, as well as application files received after the announced
the deadline will NOT be taken into consideration. Contact the Embassy of Romania in your country.
- The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission where he intends to submit the application file about the enrolment calendar. The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission, but not later than 16 March 2020.
The selection results of the Romania Government Scholarship 2020 will be announced by 15 June 2020, to each diplomatic mission that has submitted application files to the MFA.
Deadline is March 16, 2020