ADB Internship program is a stepping stone for young graduates towards their shining careers. Asian Development Bank Internship is a surety of experience in a diverse work environment as ADB has employees from more than 60 countries. The international paid internship program is an opportunity for interns to work on project-oriented schemes and mechanisms. It is a chance for graduates to gain professional experience on the basis of research and assignments under the supervision of world-class professionals. Furthermore, it is a golden chance for those whose academic fields are related to the work of ADB.
Asian Development Bank’s vision is a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific and in order to fulfill this goal, ADB interns are selected twice a year. Highly talented, motivated, and impactful individulas are being selected for an international internship at the ADB. ADB aims to alleviate poverty from the region and in order to promote social and economic development it offers scholarships and internships to self-directed individuals. The purpose behind this summer and winter biannual paid internship program is also to bring the talented graduates into the same pool so that together they could make a huge difference.
The Asian Development Bank Paid Internship 2021-22 equips the interns with all the skills that could create an economic and development impact both in the public and private sectors of their developing countries. Moreover, the interns at ADB have the chance of capacity building according to the set goals of ADB for its vision 2030. The international interns at ADB will have the opportunity to work on their desired assignments as they will apply for the specific chosen assignment during their application process. There are a lot of projects related to sustainable social and economic development on which the Asian Development Bank is working and one such project is mitigating the impacts of COVID-19 by providing vaccination, finance, knowledge, and partnerships.
Asian Development Bank has partnerships with other international multinational banks and multilateral financial institutions such as World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Global Environment Facility, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization, Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development, and many more. The interns from developing countries at ADB will have a chance to learn the working strategies of the world’s top banks and financial institutions while staying in the Asian Development Bank. Moreover, it is a great opportunity for the international interns to get job opportunities at ADB after the completion of the internship; as ADB prefers its interns over other individuals for the provision of any job.
ADB Internship 2021-22:
- Asian Development Bank
- 8 weeks to 26 weeks.
Asian Development Bank Internship Benefits:
- The stipend will be paid to the interns in accordance with their location, Stipend will be paid for up to 57 calendar days.
- ADB prefers its interns for full-time jobs over others if there arises any related job opportunity.
- The interns will get a chance to start their careers from a world-class organization and under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Paid Internship 2021-22:
- The candidate must be a national and citizen of ADB member countries.
- The candidate must be either a master’s or PhD student in one of the ADB member states.
- The candidate must have academic/study relate to ADB’s projects.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must be having some professional experience related to the ADB projects.
How to Apply for the Paid Internship at ADB?
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- The candidate must have selected the related ADB assignment.
- An essay and CV must be uploaded on the online form.
- All the essay questions must be answered properly.
- The candidate has to submit a motivation letter that shows the interest of the candidate towards the chosen assignment.
- Make sure to submit the application before the deadline avoids any error.
- The application deadline for the ADB Internship 2021-22 is 15 September 2021.