All researchers who have been working on Multiple Sclerosis can avail of this opportunity to conduct their research at an international level. McDonald Fellowships 2021 is now accepting applications from researchers from low and middle-income countries.
Due to COVID McDonald Fellowship, 2021 is open for both virtual and local research projects to abide by the travel restrictions policies. Participants who will be traveling would be instructed to conduct their research projects in the host country.
The fellows will be expected to conduct research in their developed expertise. It will be a 2 years grant that would be around £30,000 GBP annually. In this grant, living costs, travel expenses, and meal expenses will be covered. £2,000 GBP as an additional cost to the host institution will be provided.
Fellows of the MSIF’s McDonald Fellowship will be instructed to conduct research either virtually, at the hospital, or at a research institute. For the researchers whose interest lies in Multiple sclerosis, it will be a life-changing opportunity for them because they will get funding and a new environment for clinical trials and research.
McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- Can be Neighbouring country or the participant’s home country
- Institute can be outside the home country or institute of the participant’s home country
Eligible Degree Level:
Area of Research:
- Multiple Sclerosis
Duration of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- 2 years
Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
This is a fully-funded fellowship opportunity. The fellowship will cover the following expenses.
- A fellow will be receiving £30,000 GBP per year living and travel expenses.
- A fellow’s institute will be receiving £2,000 GBP.
Eligibility Criteria of McDonald Fellowships 2021:
- International students from low or middle-income countries are eligible to apply for McDonald Fellowships 2021.
- A candidate has to be at least a Master’s student or PhD. or MD.
- A candidate is also eligible if he or she is working on multiple sclerosis in another country that is a low or middle-income country.
- A candidate’s research area must be multiple sclerosis.
- Since the application will be joint by the applicant and host institute, a candidate has to select before applying his or her host institute either in their home country or neighboring country if traveling is allowed.
How to Apply For McDonald Fellowships 2021?
- A candidate has to select his or her host institution, either in-home country or neighboring country if traveling is allowed.
- Before nomination, a candidate has to find a suitable project regarding multiple sclerosis.
- After that, a candidate has to fill out the application form online.
- At the end of the application, a candidate has to provide a supporting statement of the host institute.
- 3 reference letters will be required that referees should send at [email protected] before the deadline.
- The application deadline for the McDonald Fellowship 2021 is June 30, 2021.