University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship is a full fees scholarship to study in New Zealand for free. This Master’s scholarship is introduced to impart skills to the students which can help them in having a prominent place in the field of business and marketing. This mission of promoting quality education is being achieved by assigning the best mentors in the world to the students. With this funded scholarship at the University of Auckland, the students are free from the financial burden of fee payment and hence can focus on their educational development.
The initiative to provide a Business Master’s Scholarships at the University of Auckland has been taken in 2013 and since then this initiative has helped a lot of business-oriented students to establish their own line of business. From this international scholarship in New Zealand, one thing is clear this scholarship enables the students to make their unique and innovative ideas a reality. The course of scholarship is set in a way that the students get the knowledge that is required in launching a business career. For this, the university has a number of master’s programs related to the business field.
The master’s degree scholarship is a golden opportunity for the students to study in one of the world’s best and top universities. The university has the largest enrollment and it comes in the top 100 universities in the world. It is the most comprehensive and a researched university. Besides this, the university has a historic significance. The clock tower building (Old Arts Building) on the City Campus which is also an Auckland Landmark and icon of the university is protected as a ‘Category I’ historic place and was finished in 1926. This Business scholarship becomes a source for the students to come to New Zealand and explore its culture in the best possible means.
The University of Auckland Scholarship is the best scholarship for master’s students in many ways. The students do not have to fear the accommodation because the university is very keen on students’ ease and safety along with the students’ welfare. For instance, the university provides a variety of accommodation options for the students in its Residential Halls and Apartments. These accommodations also have food facilities and other social and welfare facilities. For further information about the Master’s Scholarship in New Zealand, read the following article carefully and follow the instructions about how to apply for this full fees scholarship.
University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship in New Zealand:
- New Zealand
- University of Auckland
- Master’s Degree
Benefits of the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship:
- The tuition fees will be covered for up to $16,000 biannually.
- The students can learn about new cultures.
- By interacting with a vast range of national and international students, one can have better prospects to launch one’s own business.
- The students do not have to find accommodations because the university has good accommodation for its students on fare prices.
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship:
- The students must be citizens and permanent residents of New Zealand and Australia.
- The candidate for the scholarship must be enrolled and have paid the fees at the University of Auckland.
- The students must be commencing the Business Masters’s program at the University of Auckland Business School.
- The candidate has to be academically excellent because this is a merit-based scholarship.
- To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 which is equivalent to a B average, in each quarter of study
- The students must be good in health.
How to apply for the University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship?
- The candidates have to apply in the Scholarship Office and the applications for the scholarships open six weeks before the closing date of the admission for the particular course.
- The candidates have to provide all the relevant documents and information correctly.
- If the candidates have any issues regarding the application, they can contact on Student Support Team.
- The selection committee assesses the applications and the short-listed candidates may be called for an interview.
University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarships Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the scholarship is 4 July 2022 (September intake).