Do you want to travel around to visit the remarkable treasures? Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 by the Malaysian Government is an admirable option to explore the wonders of the world in dream-living land. The eligible bright minds are encouraged to become part of this MIS 2022 in Malaysia to learn and expand the horizon of knowledge in their core domains. By attracting, motivating, and retaining the talented pool of candidates in Malaysia through this Malaysian scholarship, the Malaysian Government aspires to emerge as one of the global centers of academic superiority. Therefore, everyone focusing on developing their personalities and professional skills in the dynamic international environment should grab this prospect of success.
The international opportunity to study on scholarship in Malaysia is available for the interested international graduates, who are eagerly seeking to continue their post-graduation in a naturally refreshing environment where they will be able to have a mental solace also. The leading Malaysian institutes will not only provide you with a high-quality education but also will make you enjoy the fruits of Malaysia with due respect. The students, who graduated with outstanding academic backgrounds and co-curricular activities are welcomed with open hearts and arms by the Malaysian government and the people around them. Thus, contributing their effective and productive part to the economy of the globe in general, and the economy of Malaysia and their home countries, in particular.
The Malaysian Government scholarship is a never missing opportunity. Its natural wonders are undeniably beautiful and the destination points are considered the best tourist sites around the globe for travelers. The Mulu National Park in Sarawak surrounded by the Deer Cave is a place, which is regarded as a must to see sight. The Horse rock of Tusan Beach, Mount Kinabalu, Sipadan island, Mossy forest, Maliau Basin, and Cobra Sea are one of the few places to visit and capture the memories in your travel diaries. With these top-notch tourism spots, Malaysia has become a hot favorite for international post-graduate students. Further, its educational institutes are counted among the top-class universities in the world.
Moving away from home and studying abroad has always been challenging for the students but when you weigh the advantages and disadvantages of studying in Malaysia, you will come to realize that this move will be helpful in shaping your future in a desired international standard. Thus, proving your decision to be praiseworthy in all aspects. Along with benefitting from the quality education, your exposure to Malaysian culture will help you develop your communication, interpersonal, and people management also. You will observe that its culture is reflected in the food, architecture, festivals, and other things of the same kind.
Malaysian International Scholarship 2022-23:
- Malaysian Universities/Learning Institutions.
- Ministry of Education, Malaysia
List of Universities under MIS Scholarship 2022:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
Study Areas under MIS 2022:
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy
Malaysia Government Scholarship 2022 Duration:
- The duration of the MIS Master’s Scholarship 2022-23 is 24 months (2 years).
- The duration of the MIS PhD level is 36 months (3 years).
Benefits of the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022:
- The award will cover your tuition fees.
- You will receive a monthly allowance of RM 1,500 per month for the whole tenure.
- Your exposure to international dynamics will be enhanced.
- You will be honored to study in an international environment.
- Your personality and professional skills will be refined
Eligibility Criteria of the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022:
- Full-time Master’s/PhD students are eligible.
- Graduates of developing and under-developed countries can apply.
- Age should not be more than 40 to 45 years at the time of application.
- Master’s applicants should possess a CGPA of 3.0 or 2nd class upper honors degree.
- PhD applicants should possess a CGPA of 3.0 or excellent academic results during the master’s degree.
- English language proficiency is required. The test score should meet the following criteria:
- IELTS: 3.0 bands or higher.
- TOEFL: total scores of 550 or higher.
- The medium of instruction for a previously acquired degree should be in the English Language.
- Write a research proposal with a minimum of 1000 words.
How to Apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2022?
- Students have to apply through the online application system.
- Register your account first.
- Ensure to mention the area of your interest and other required information.
- You cannot apply to more than 3 Malaysian universities or higher learning institutions.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the Malaysia Scholarship for International Students:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
- Quality of research proposal.
Documents required for the MIS Scholarships 2022:
- Certified copy of passport (having minimum validity of 6 months).
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (highlighting your all taken courses and their scores).
- English proficiency certificate’s copy.
- Letter of recommendation (from 2 persons, either academic or professional).
- Endorsement form.
- Admission letter to Malaysian university.
- Detailed CV.
- The application deadline for this scholarship is June 15, 2022.