Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2019 and become part of one of the world’s leading business schools.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany Mba Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
Harvard MBA Scholarship Details:
- United States of America (USA)
- Harvard University
- Boustany Foundation
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Also check some other amazing opportunities:
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019 in Uk
- ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Chevening Scholarship in Uk
- 31st May 2019.