Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023-24 is one of the best business scholarship programs when it comes to the level of learning and opportunities. Brilliant students from all over the world can have a bright chance to study at the world’s best university without paying any tuition fee due to this fully funded Harvard scholarship. Without this top scholarship, most commendable students could never think of going to Harvard for higher studies due to its costly courses; but this scholarship has made this dream come true.
Harvard University MBA scholarship is also known as the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship. This is because of the fact that the scholarship is being granted by the Boustany Foundation. The purpose of granting the fully-funded scholarships at Harvard for international students is the betterment of mankind. The Boustany Foundation is eager to provide opportunities for better education to the students from less privileged classes. Moreover, the program also serves as a cultural exchange program because it is in the mandate of the foundation that the world must be a place where people can accept other cultures as well.
The most prominent and distinguishing feature of this fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University is the internship at the Boustany Foundation. During their course study, the students are required to do a two-month internship at the foundation. The students in this way get a sure chance to work on the projects of the Boustany Foundation and learn the practical realities of the world. This experience enhances their knowledge and skill in implementing the theory into practice. Moreover, the projects are being supervised by the think tanks and the best minds in the world. Apart from this, the students get the chance to travel to Monaco for two months of internship for free.
The fully-funded MBA scholarship is no doubt for those students who are not only excellent in their academics but they want to change this world into a better place to live in. it is the aim of the foundation to help those people who have the potential to bring positive impacts in the world full of chaos. The unique thing about this Harvard Scholarship is that this is not an annual scholarship but it is granted to the MBA students at Harvard after every two years. The MBA class is for two years and after the completion of the former batch, the foundation grants the Harvard scholarships to the students of the next MBA batch.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-24:
- The United States of America
- Harvard University
Host Business School:
- Harvard Business School
- Boustany Foundation
Benefits of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-24:
The Scholarship has the following benefits
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- The students will have an internship at the Boustany Foundation in Monaco.
- The travel expenses will be covered for the internship.
- During the internship, the accommodation and food expenses will be covered
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA:
- Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Preference will be given to students of Lebanese descent.
- The students must be excellent in academics.
- The resume of the students must show their promising nature toward a better world.
- The students must be proficient in English.
- The students must have an offer letter from the Harvard University
For more information about the Harvard MBA requirements, visit the official website of Havard Business school.
How to Apply for the Harvard University Scholarship in 2023-24?
- The candidate has to apply to Harvard University first.
- Once the students receive the offer letter from the university only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to send their required documents online via [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates will have to be ready for the interview; it can be an online interview or can be the Boustany Foundation.
Documents Required for Harvard Scholarship 2023:
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
Havard University MBA Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply is 31st May 2023.