If you want to start your career with grace, you should not miss an opportunity to engage in the UNESCO internship program 2021-22. It proves to be a remarkable chance for those candidates who seek to excel in the field of science, education, or culture. It provides practical work experience in UNESCO’s priority areas. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization internship helps candidates understand the mandate, programs, and main drives of the organization. Moreover, it improves academic knowledge through the fulfillment of relevant work assignments. These work assignments help you prepare for your future career. Most importantly, it is the best place to work for all genders as it incorporates a zero-tolerance policy against all kinds of harassment.
This United Nations internship helps build peace in the minds of men and women to cater to the horrors of wars because people were concerned that defense should be a significant priority. It is a driver of success for brilliant students eager to pursue their future careers in the relevant fields. UNESCO works on building unity through promoting international cooperation among the diversified communities. Further, the UNESCO internships seek to achieve the sustainable development goals defined in the 2030 agenda. It believes that the political and economic arrangements are not sufficient to ensure humanity’s survival, but the peace built on the solidarity of society can.
The international internship opportunity by UNESCO grants students the right to work collaboratively with people of different opinions, cultures, and economic, social, and political backgrounds under the mentorship of its expert teams. These programs intend to formulating a diverse cultural community devoted to carrying developments in multiple areas. It is a golden opening for bright students. The young brains are encouraged to become a part of this UN internship program to meet the institute’s vision of grasping the international students and involve them in different activities to make UNESCO a global professional skills driver. In this regard, UNESCO is continuously developing educational tools and methodologies to help people live in an environment-friendly horizon free of any religious, racial, ethnic, or cultural hate and tolerance.
UNESCO was founded as an outcome of a world war that was manifested by racist and anti-Semitic violence. Cultural diversity, religious tolerance, suppression of freedom of expression have increased manifold since the commencement of the organization. Still, it is actively performing its duty to incorporate human values in its core mission. It helps every one to get easy access to quality-oriented education. UNESCO is working on strengthening bonds among nations through promoting cultural heritage and cultural sovereignty. It is actively taking part in establishing the values necessary for ensuring democracy and developments worldwide. Further, it works as a laboratory of ideas, ensuring the free flow of ideas and knowledge sharing.
UNESCO Internship Program 2021-22:
- UNESCO Partners
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
- The UNESCO internship program duration ranges from 2 to 6 months.
Benefits of the UNESCO Internship program 2021-22:
- Candidates will be able to refine their professional skills.
- It provides interns an opportunity to work under professional experts.
- It offers opportunities to work in the best international organizations.
- UNESCO will provide limited insurance up to USD 30,000 against disability, risk of illness, or death during the period of the internship program.
Eligibility Criteria of UNESCO Internship program 2021-22:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- The candidate’s degree must not be older than 12 months.
- Candidates must be 20years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must have excellent written and spoken English or French language.
- Candidates must have proficiency in computers.
- The candidate must be a team player.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for the UNESCO Internship program 2021-22?
- The applicants have to apply online through the UNESCO website.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- After selecting the potential candidates through screening, the UNESCO managers will directly contact the applicants.
Documents Required for the UN Internship program 2021-22?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of motivation.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Medical Insurance proof.
- Medical certificate to indicate you are fit.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma as proof of graduation.
- The deadline varies from one opportunity to another.