Applications are invited for Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 in Switzerland. The Biology Summer School 2020 is open to all students during their Bachelor’s (BSc) studies. The duration of the international summer school is 9 weeks. The fully-funded summer program in Switzerland will run from July 1, 2019, to August 31, 2020. You can apply for the 2020 summer school in Europe without IELTS/TOEFL.
The Zurich Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich. Thanks to the intense curriculum of the BUSS, participating students not only become familiar with laboratory methods and theoretical principles but also gain skills in scientific reasoning and scientific communication.
The biology summer school is taught in English. Besides the scientific and educational curricula, BUSS features an all-inclusive three days retreat on the Swiss countryside, visits to Swiss research and science institutions, as well as a kick-off and closing event. The University of Zurich Summer School is one of the best summer schools in the world.
Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2020 Details:
- Universität Zürich (University of Zurich)
Summer School Duration:
- 9 Weeks
Summer School Dates:
- July 1, 2019, to August 31, 2020
Summer School Scholarship:
The International Biology Undergraduate Summer School Zurich will cover:
- Travel Expenses
- Housing costs of participants from abroad and from other Swiss universities.
- Participants from Zurich will be supported with a small cash contribution covering some of their local expenses.
Participating Research Groups in 2020:
Research groups participating in the BUSS work on projects covering a wide range of topics in the life sciences. In the past, projects have been offered in the fields of
- Systems biology
- Biology of cancer and other diseases
- Plant biology
- Systematics and evolution
- Structural biology and Bioinformatics.
- Participation is open to all students during their Bachelor (BSc) studies
- Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich.
- A completed application
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- Transcripts of completed university courses
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or research supervisor
How to Apply for Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2019?
You can start the summer school application form by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below. Make sure you have all the documents which are mentioned in the required documents section. Fill the application form of the undergraduate summer internship carefully and submit it as soon as possible.
Please register to create a new account. You can then fill in the application form, upload a foto, transcripts of record and other documents. Please follow the instructions given under „New registration“.
- The last date to apply for Biology Undergraduate Summer School 2019 in Switzerland is March 1, 2020.
Deadline is March 1, 2020