Good News for Nigerian Students. Study in Japan on MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 which is a fully-funded scholarship for Nigerian students. The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 is available for undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., College of Technology, and specialized training programs. Students can apply for almost all academic fields in top universities in Japan. (Students from other countries can find information about MEXT Scholarship 2023 here and the list of Embassies and Consulates of Japan).
Every year Japanese Government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. Japan is one of the advanced and leading countries in education and technology. This is a great opportunity for Nigerian students to learn about Japanese culture and to enroll in the best universities in Japan for free. That’s why this scholarship program is one of the top scholarship programs in the world.
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded international scholarship. There is no application fee or registration fee. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan covers all the expenses of the selected candidates.
The good thing about this scholarship program is that Y]you don’t need IELTS/TOEFL for its application. Knowledge of the Japanese Language is also not required. Students must apply through the embassy of Japan in Nigeria. What are you waiting for, apply now for this amazing scholarship opportunity by the Japanese Government?
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 for Nigerian Students:
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Research Programs (Masters and PhD)
- College of Technology
- Specialized Training
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship 2023:
- Undergraduate Studies: 4-5 Years
- Masters Studies: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Studies: 3-4 Years
MEXT Scholarship Categories:
1) MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- This international scholarship is for those students who want to study in undergraduate degree programs in Japanese universities.
2) MEXT Research Scholarships 2023
- This scholarship program is for those students who want to study in graduate courses (Masters or PhD) at Japanese universities as research students. (regular students or non-regular students)
3) MEXT College of Technology Scholarships 2023
- This scholarship opportunity is for those students who want to study as a college of technology students at Japanese colleges of technology under Japan scholarships.
4) MEXT Specialized Training Scholarships 2023
- This Specialized training MEXT Scholarships 2021 is for those students who as Specialized Training College Students at Japanese specialized training colleges.
Benefits of the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023:
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Benefits
- Full Tuition fees (including preparatory school fees)
- Monthly Allowance (approximately ¥ 117,000 / month)
- Return Air Ticket
- Free Student Visa
MEXT Research Scholarship (MS & Ph.D) Benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Allowance
- ¥ 143,000 / month for preparatory education and non-regular students
- ¥ 144,000 / month (Master’s Students)
- ¥ 145,000 / month (Doctoral Students).
- Return Air Ticket
- Free student visa
Eligibility Criteria of the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- The applicant must be been born on or after April 2, 1988.
- The applicant must be in a good health.
- The applicant must fulfill the education requirements.
- For more information about eligibility, visit the official website.
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan?
The application form is available at the Embassy of Japan in Nigeria. You can access the application form and scholarship guidelines by clicking on the green button below.
Remember they don’t accept online or email submissions. You can submit your documents in person or by post to the Embassy of Japan in Nigeria.
- The last date to apply for this scholarship Students is 27th May 2022.
For more details, visit: