Looking for international youth summit 2020? Apply now for the Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 to attend a fully-funded One Young World Youth summit in Germany. The Leading Africa Scholarship is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Africa are represented at the One Young World international conference 2020 in Munich.
Africa is host to the largest population of young people in the world, with over 60% of its population under the age of 25. With 72% of its labor force in “vulnerable” employment and several countries experiencing challenges of governance and violent extremism, the Fourth Industrial Revolution could provide a lifeline to this young, eager population. Given their sheer numbers, they have the ability to transform their regions, whether it be in governance, energy, infrastructure, medicine and beyond.
In the midst of these challenges and opportunities, it is young leaders who are devising meaningful strategies to build a more sustainable region. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit.
Leading Africa Scholarship 2020:
- 4 Days International Conference in Germany
- 14 – 17 October 2020
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 October and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich. Your flight to and from Munich must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Do you world top universities and organizations are offering the best free online courses with free certificates? Check these courses now and apply them.
What Could the ‘Leading Scholarship’ for Mean for You?
- Gain greater visibility for your work & be heard by world-renowned experts and leaders
- Tap into a global network of potential collaborators from 196 countries
- Gain access to exclusive Ambassador opportunities, such as speaking events
You are eligible for sponsorship if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The Central African Republic
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Equatorial Guinea
- eSwatini kingdom
- The Gambia
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted. Please note:
- We cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not One Young World Ambassadors).
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails enquiring about the outcome of the Leading The Pacific selection process.
- We do not provide feedback as to why candidates are not selected.
Also, Apply for International Internships 2019 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for International Conference in Europe 2020?
The application form is very simple. You need to fill an online application form. Fill all the required fields. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Use English
- Be Relevant
- Tell us what makes you unique
- Tell us about the impact you have made
- Tell us why to want to be a One Young World Ambassador
- Share your work
- Read, re-read and re-read again
- Save your application before submitting
- Don’t submit an incomplete application
- Don’t be discouraged
- The last date to apply for the Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is May 29, 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.
Deadline is tomorrow