Are you worried about how to appear in GMAT or GRE to pursue your admission process for Graduate School in the US? Or maybe you are thinking that you are not prepared enough to get good scores. So here is a piece of great news for you all!
This COVID 19 for sure made everything worst and postponed every possible plan but due to this pandemic, many top universities have waived GRE & GMAT to ease the admission process for postgraduate candidates.
Now, what you are supposed to do? Should you search every university to check whether they are accepting applications without GMAT and GRE or not? But don’t you think it will take so many days to check it out! To make it easy we have made a list of universities that have waived GRE and GMAT in the US.
Those International applicants who are applying for undergraduate programs and require IELTS and TOEFL test can appear in Duolingo English Test. Duolingo English Test can be given by any personal device from home, an hourly based test sends results for free to unlimited universities or institutes and results declare within two days.
Right now, this decision has planned for Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021. So take advantage of this time and apply now to the best universities in the US.
Study without GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL Requirements Details:
What are the requirements for the Duolingo English Test:
- A Laptop or any personal device.
- Passport number or government ID number or driver’s License number.
- A stable internet connection.
- A silent room with an optimum light source.
- 60 mins to conduct the test.
List of the Universities Waiving GMAT, GRE, and English Language Test Requirement:
- Stevens Institute of technology
- California State University Long Beach
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY
- Mississippi State University
- San Jose State University
- Baylor University
- Boston University
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Graduate Programs in Business at CSULB
List of the Universities Waiving GMAT, GRE, and English Language Test Requirement for Certain Departments or Semesters:
University of Alabama
- Gre and Gmat are waived for certain departments.
- The University of Mississippi due to the Pandemic has waived the GRE for the Fall-2020 admission.
- For pandemic period GRE/GMAT is waived but accepting any one of IELTS with 6 or Duolingo with 100 at the University of North Alabama.
- Robotics Institute of University of Minnesota has waived GRE requirement for Master’s of Science in Robotics
- Southern Methodist University Business School has waived GRE/ GMAT.
- Belk College MBA has waived the GMAT/GRE.
- Saunders College of Business at RIT has waived GMAT/GRE.
- The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee has waived GRE/GMAT for some programs.
- Texas Technology University has waived GRE.
- Austin Peay State University has waived GRE.
- Northeastern University has waived the GRE/GMAT requirement.
- Drew University has waived GRE
Florida State University
- For Fall 2020, Florida State University has temporarily has waived GRE and GMAT requirements.
- University of Louisville graduate business program has waived GRE/GMAT.
- It has waived GRE.
- Brandis University Master of Public Policy program has waived GRE.
- South Dakota state university has waived the application fee.
- George Mason University has waived the application fee.
- Auburn University has waived GRE/GMAT score
- Loyola University School of Business has waived GRE/GMAT score.
- University of Memphis School of Public Health has waived GRE.
- Jackson State University temporarily waives PRAXIS, GRE, and GMAT for Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) testing requirements and waives GRE or GMAT as an application requirement for the fall 2020 semester.
- It has waived GRE for the Ph.D. application process.
List of universities waive the GRE for Fall Graduate Admission 2020:
- Lipscomb University
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
- Austin Peay State University
- Texas A&M Commerce
A&M Commerce has planned to waive GRE and GMAT requirements for summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021 for most programs.
Have you applied for the following fully-funded scholarships 2020-21?
- Deakin University Scholarships in Australia
- Knight Hennessy Scholarships in the USA
- Rhodes Scholarships in the UK
- MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan
Best of Luck!