If you are ready to begin your career this year so get enrolled in the World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021 in Washington, DC. This is a two-year leadership development program in the U.S for young professionals with plenty of future benefits.
The World Bank training opportunity will provide you five-year employment program at MIGA, IFC, or World Bank and one of the best leadership programs. You will be trained in the classroom and also get hands-on experience on the job with the learning of fundamentals and good leadership styles.
Over 1700 participants have been recruited since 1963, who is now at senior positions at the World Bank Group. The program is looking for enthusiastic, outstanding, diverse, and highly qualified individuals who have had academic success and potential to be a good leader.
Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2020 Details:
- The World Bank
- 24 Months
Check International Youth Leadership Program in the USA – Fully Funded
YPP Benefits And Future Incentives:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Life, and Accident Insurances
- Pension Plan
- Transportation and Relocation Benefits
- Mobility Premium
Highlighted Features of Leadership training Program:
- Get Professional Experience and training in working with International Firms.
- Hands-on experience in Field Work
- Coaching and Mentoring under the world’s best professionals.
- Opportunity to work with diverse team members
- Communication and exposure to International entrepreneurs.
Minimum Requirements for the Young Professionals Program.
- Be born on or after October 1, 1988
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in YPP business Areas.
- Must a Ph.D. or Master’s degree
- Must be fluent in English
- Field specialization relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as urban planning, agriculture, economics, finance, natural resources, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, and others.
- Passion and commitment to international development
- Fluent in one or more of the WBG’s working languages (French, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish) is desired, but not required
- Excellent academic credentials and achievements
- Excellent leadership and client engagement skills
- International experience in-country development.
- 2 Short Essays
- Academic certificates/transcripts
- Short Summary of Thesis
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
Files should be in pdf, Docx within 5 MB size.
How To Apply For The World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021?
- Before applying, prepare all the required documents.
- You will not be able to make any changes after the submission of the application form.
- You will get the YPP ID number upon submission of your application online.
- As the process moves along, students get notified.
How the World Bank YPP Interview takes place:
- Candidates would be conducted virtually and assessed on the basis of technical expertise, experience, and client orientation.
- You will be asked to review and discuss documents by an assessment center.
- Timed computer-based financial tests.
- The last date to apply for the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2021 is June 30, 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube Channel, Telegram, and scholarshipscorner.website.