Utrecht University is now accepting applications for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021 in the Netherlands. The Utrecht University scholarship for international students is available for master’s degree programs. The scholarship is awarded to students for the duration of the maser’s degree program which is one year or two years depending on the degree program.
Utrecht University is offering 20-25 international scholarships for the academic year 2020-21. The scholarship will be renewed for the second year on the basis of the satisfactory progress of the student only.
Utrecht University is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands. It was established in 1936 and it is ranked 75 by the Times Higher Education Ranking in the world.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Utrecht University
Level of Study:
- Master’s Degree
No. of Scholarships:
- 20-25 Scholarships in Holland
Benefits of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
The Utrecht scholarship will cover;
- Full Tuition Fees OR
- Tuition Fees + 11.000 euro for living expenses
Eligibility Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
- International students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply for the scholarship. Those who are applying must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Students who are applying for this scholarship program must not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Must have completed the secondary school and/or undergraduate degree outside Holland.
- Have applied for the eligible master’s degree program under this scholarship program,
For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply for the Utrecht University Scholarships 2021?
You must apply for the master’s program of your interest first. After submitting an application for a master’s degree program, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
- The application deadline for the Utrecht University international scholarship in the Netherlands 31 January 2021 (23:59 CET). In some cases, you need to apply before December 1, 2020. You must visit and check the “When to Apply” section under the admission and application of your chosen master’s program.