Don’t miss the significant opportunity to study in Switzerland on a Scholarship! UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 is awarded to the students who are highly talented and completed their bachelor’s degree from a foreign university.
UNIL has a beautiful campus near a lake along with the provision of sporting activities. All master’s students will get the opportunity to work with International research professors, contribute to the research studies that would benefit the communities.
UNIL Masters Scholarship is one of the best scholarships of the year, it is a partially-funded scholarship in which master’s scholarship holders get all education expenses for the 2 years. Studying in Switzerland and exploring nature would be the best experience of one’s life, that would not only polish you professionally but also groom you personally.
UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 Details:
- Université de Lausanne
- Master’s Degree
- The duration of the international master’s scholarship is 2 years.
Programs offered By UNIL:
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
UNIL Scholarship Benefits:
- No enrollment fee for the course registration.
- Monthly Stipend, CHF 1,600.
- Students will learn under the supervision of international professors.
Eligibility Criteria of UNIL International Scholarship Switzerland:
- An applicant must obtain a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a foreign university.
- An applicant will be prioritized if he/she is holding brilliant academic results.
- An applicant must have a command of at least B2 level in French and at least C1 level in the English language.
- A student should not be registered with UNIL.
- An applicant should submit the administration fee (CHF 200)
How to Apply for UNIL Switzerland Scholarship 2021?
- There is no online application form for 2021 the University of Lausanne scholarship in Europe.
- Applicants should download the application form, fill it out, and post it.
- All applicants should dispatch their completed application by post on the following address;
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- An applicant must fill out the application form on a computer and should be signed by the candidate.
- An applicant can apply for the UNIL scholarship for international students before November 1st in an academic year for a master’s program.