ADB Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Tokyo, Japan brings a huge opportunity for international students to pursue their master’s degree in Japan on a fully-funded scholarship program. The University of Tokyo, Japan is one of the top universities in the world.
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS) is one of the competent departments for master’s programs at the University of Tokyo. The government of Japan is funding the ABD Japan master’s scholarship to assist the students of member countries of ABD.
Since 2000, the ADB-JSP scholarship is allotted to GSFS. Faculty members and researchers assist the students to work on innovative projects and make their contribution. All postgraduate students would be studying on a 2021 Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program.
ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
- The University of Tokyo
- Master’s Degree Programs
Programs of Study:
- Natural Environmental Studies
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
ADB-Japan Scholarship Program Benefits:
The ADB-JSP University of Tokyo scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
Eligibility Criteria of the ADB-JSP International Master’s Scholarship 2021:
- A candidate must be from an ABD member country.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree for a master’s program.
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience.
- A candidate should have proficiency in English communication skills.
- A candidate should under 35 years old.
- A candidate should have good health.
- A candidate should return to his country after the completion of the program.
How to Apply for ADB-JSP UTokyo Scholarship 2021?
Application forms are to be updated every June for the September enrollment.
Candidates should download the application form and submit it with the following documents;
- Official academic transcript or attested photocopy
- Official certificate of graduation or attested photocopy
- 2 letters of recommendation
Documents would be dispatched to the following address;
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
- After sending a complete set of application materials, the university verifies the qualifications of applicants.
- Candidates who will be successfully selected may apply through GSFS for an ADB scholarship.
- The application deadline for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Tokyo Japan is December 10, 2020.