Now studying in Canada is no longer a dream! The University of Calgary Scholarship in Canada 2021 is welcoming you to fulfill your dream of studying in Canada. International students seeking admission in Canada in undergraduate programs can avail of this life-changing opportunity to add a great experience to their life.
The University of Calgary was founded in 1966 as a public university. In order to skill the students professionally or for their personal enrichment, the University of Calgary continues seminars and courses over 1200. Seminars and courses are taught by industry experts. While the academic journey, students can avail of many other opportunities including internships, certificates, etc.
Getting an undergraduate scholarship in Canada assists a student to take the first step for a bright future. All international students will get a chance to experience international classrooms, meeting students from all over the world, engaging in many outdoor and indoor activities, and learning in International standard laboratories under the supervision of best supervisors.
University of Calgary Scholarship in Canada 2021 Details:
- University of Calgary
- Undergraduate Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- University of Calgary Canada Scholarship is offered in any undergraduate degree program.
Great News! You can now apply to Study in Sweden on Scholarship 2021
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The benefits of the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is given below:
- Students getting a scholarship will get $15,000.
- Students can renew their scholarships every year on the basis of their academic performance.
- Students will be taught by the top International faculty.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Calgary International Scholarship:
- International students or students who are not holding Canadian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students who are going to get admission in the first year in an undergraduate program in the fall can apply for the scholarship.
- A candidate is supposed to submit an English Proficiency Test to the university.
- Students securing a GPA of 2.60 or more can renew their scholarship in the second, third, or fourth year under the time period of an undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of previous academic records.
How to Apply for Calgary Undergraduate Scholarship, Canada?
- All International students can apply for the upcoming fall or winter semester directly through the official website.
- A student must submit a complete online form with accurate information.
- The last date to apply for the Univerity of Calgary Scholarship is 1st December 2021.