UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2023 in Saudi Arabia welcomes individuals from all backgrounds. While selecting the participants, UNESCO seeks balanced geographical representation, diverse professional backgrounds, gender equality, knowledge, and experience in the management practices for World Heritage sites. Moreover, UNESCO seeks such candidates who are able to disseminate the learned knowledge and experience in their home countries or institutions of their origins. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is hosting the UNESCO Young Professionals Forum 2023 with the collaboration of the World Heritage Committee and UNESCO World Heritage Education Programme under the theme of “Looking Ahead: The Future 50 Years of Protecting Natural and Cultural Heritage”.
The UNESCO international forum will be conducted from September 03, 2023, to September 12, 2023, in Riyadh and Al-Ahsa Oasis. This prestigious forum has the back support of the NGO also, named “Diadrasis”. You need not worry about traveling expenses, accommodation, local transportation, and meals. All of the related expenses will be covered by the host country throughout the whole tenure of the Forum. Moreover, you will get assistance from the organizers in preparing your travel plans and arranging a visa. The slots are very few as only 30 candidates will be selected for this global youth forum. You should read the eligibility criteria now, start preparing the documents, and apply for the application.
This fully funded youth forum attracts motivated, energetic, and committed individuals who are eager to implement the results of the Forum in their respective countries. The free-of-cost forum for youngsters wants you to have an experience in any of the following fields: World Heritage, Conservation, Architecture, Urban Planning, Regeneration, Restoration, Art History, Tourism, Climate Change, and Digital technology. If you are devoted to enhancing community engagement in the management of World Heritage properties, the preference is surely given to you. The forum aims to understand and analyze the successes of the previous five decades of the World Heritage Convention, highlighting the role of young minds in the heritage ecosystem, and paving ways to develop heritage professionals through this platform.
The opportunity to attend the UNESCO Youth Forum in Saudi Arabia will be worth it as it will provide you the chance to improve your key expertise in your desired area of interest while giving UNESCO World Heritage a chance to spread its unique approaches to heritage management. This globally recognized forum will harness the potential of capacity building among youth and prepare them to create a sustainable future for natural and cultural heritage. The Saudi Arabia forum intends to foster intercultural learning and exchanging ideas by bringing youth, people, educators, and heritage experts to a single platform. The most attractive attribute of the forum is that the results of the forum, produced by the participants will bring forth to the extended 45th session of the World Heritage Committee as a Youth Declaration.
UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2023 in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia.
- UNESCO World Heritage Convention.
UNESCO Forum Duration:
- The duration of this international youth forum is of 10 days (starting from September 03, 2023, to September 12, 2023).
Benefits of the UNESCO World Heritage Forum 2023 in Saudi Arabia:
- You will be provided assistance with traveling.
- You will be given support in arranging a visa.
- You will be given economy flight airfare.
- You will be given the meals.
- You will be given the accommodation facility.
- You will be given an exposure to meet the heritage experts.
- You will be able to learn the latest practice of bringing sustainability to world heritage.
Eligibility Criteria of the UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2023 in Saudi Arabia:
- Applicants should be aged between 23 and 32 years.
- Applicants should have an experience in one of the following fields:
- World Heritage.
- Urban Planning.
- Art History.
- Climate Change.
- Digital Technology.
- Applicants should be motivated to learn from the Forum discussions.
- Applicants should be committed to executing the results of the Forum in their own countries.
- Applicants should be able to enhance community engagement in World Heritage properties.
- Candidates should be available to attend the forum throughout the duration.
- Candidate should be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for the UNESCO World Heritage Forum in Saudi Arabia?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of the UNESCO World Heritage Convention.
- Applicants should fill in all answers and upload documents while filling up the application form.
- Applicants should fill all answers in English, language other than English will not be considered.
Documents Required for the UNESCO Youth Forum 2023:
- Copy of passport-size photo.
UNESCO World Heritage Forum Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply is June 04, 2023.