UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-2023 is a remarkable opportunity for people intending to better understand trade and development and their concerned issues. Moreover, this UN internship also aims to provide students insight into resolving pressing issues in an amicable way among different nations. Thus, bringing prosperity to everyone. The trade opportunities have played a vital role in uplifting economies by helping millions of poor come out of the menace of poverty. Therefore, it has become necessary for everyone to get complete know-how about the ways pertaining to trade and development around the globe.
You will be getting the opportunity to work with UNCTAD, which aims to support developing countries to get the benefits out of the globalized world through fair and effective means. Moreover, the individuals are equipped with ways to deal with the drawbacks of economic integration in the world. For this purpose, the individuals are provided with analytical skills and technical assistance. Further, the consensus-building approaches are also being introduced to the participants. The individuals are taught how trade, investment, finance, and technology can be used to ensure inclusive and sustainable development in every nook and corner of the globe.
While working abroad in the UNCTAD, you will be aware of the efforts they are putting in to help countries at national, regional, and global levels. You will get the privilege to comprehend the options that address the macro-level development challenges of the trade. You will know how beneficial integration can be introduced into the international trading system. You will understand the strategies required to diversify the economies so there will be less dependency on commodities. You will be aware of how the exposure to financial volatility and debt can be limited and how the investments can be attracted to make them more transparent and development friendly.
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development internship aims to promote trade and development by providing people with the means to climb the ladder successfully. Increased access to digital technology, promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, accelerating the flow of goods across the borders, protecting customers from abuse, curbing trade regulations that stifle competition, adapting to the climate change trend, and using natural resources effectively are the ways to help the countries in promoting trade and bringing developments in their regions and beyond. To achieve sustainable development goals, UNCTAD believes in cooperation with civil society and the private sector.
UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-2023:
- UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
Benefits of the UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-23:
- You will be aware of the UN conventions on trade and development.
- Your trade and development knowledge will be refined.
- Your trade and development skills will be developed.
- You will get to know-how trade and development activities are being held globally.
- You will be aware of the legal, economic, cultural, and social constraints pertaining to trade and development among different nations.
Eligibility Criteria of UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-23:
- You must be enrolled in a graduate school program or equivalent to that or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of your degree or
- Committed to commence the internship within a one-year period of your university graduation.
- You should be highly motivated.
- You should be passionate about your career.
How to Apply for the UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-23?
- You have to apply through the official website.
- Search for job openings and then select internship from the category to check all the available internships.
- After registration, create a user profile on the Applications home page.
- Then create a draft application.
- Update the application against the job opening, you want to apply for.
- Answer each question related to the job requirement.
- Complete the motivational statement.
- Go through the assessment exercise.
- Go through the competency-based interview.
Selection Criteria for the United Nations Internship:
The following parameters may play the part in your selection:
- Motivational statement.
- Your answers to the questions.
Documents Required for the UNCTAD Internships:
- Proof of Enrollment or Graduation.
- Proof of medical insurance (considered valid in Switzerland).
- Certificate of good health.
- Valid passport.
- National ID card.
UNCTAD Internship Application Deadline:
- Application deadlines vary from one internship to another.