Are you a change-maker? Do you want to be a part of a business network of emerging leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme Africa 2020 for new perspectives on lasting success through responsible leadership and sustainable business. The SIMP is a fully-funded leadership program in Sweden.
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how businesses can become more people and planet focused on the global economy.
Collaborative methods are used to maximize your learning experience, creative thinking and how to lead value-driven change. Experts facilitate topics such as the business impact on the environment, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace as well as financial strategies for sustainable development. Complex business cases are explored and you receive tools to apply in your day-to-day work. Throughout the program, you develop your own initiative and apply learnings from the program to continuously develop skills on how to make a positive business impact.
By the end of the program, you are a part of a long-lasting network of business leaders working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa, and Europe. Apply now to be part of one of the best leadership programs.
Follow us on our Social Media Platforms and Don’t for lastest updates and webinars
Swedish Institute Management Program Details:
- Swedish Institute
- A global network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Increased leadership competence
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
You might be interested in the G20 Global Leadership Program 2020 in South Korea – Apply Now
Module 1, 3 days in one of the selected countries in Africa, 3 – 5 June 2020
- You are introduced to the program curriculum and topics of focus. Regional business cases create the framework for your learning.
Module 2, 2 weeks in Sweden, 12 – 24 October 2020
- You deep dive into how sustainable business contributes to innovation, production and increased trust in business on the global market. You explore topics such as leadership, stake-holder engagement, climate change, and company visits. You also have a chance to initiate your own business case and receive coaching and peer-feedback.
Module 3, 1 week in one of the selected countries in Africa, February 2021
- The focus is on reconnection with the network and harvesting learnings from module 1. You have the opportunity to visit and analyze a real business case.
All parts of the program are mandatory. The program is intense and includes evening activities.
- You aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
- You are in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
- You have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization
- You are between 25-45 years old (born 1975 – 1995)
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Management Program Africa 2019?
Create your application online in the application portal.
Filling in the application form online takes about 60 min or more and there is no session saving possibility. Kindly have your CV, headshot photo and recommendation letter from the CEO or management team of your current organization.
Kindly note CV and photo are mandatory. The recommendation letter is optional, however, will be an added advantage in the evaluation process. If you are the CEO of your company you may disregard the recommendation letter in your application.
- The last date to apply for the Swedish Institute Management Program Africa 2019 is 20 February 2020.