SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023 in Sweden attracts young female potential leaders desiring to bring change in society. It is a praiseworthy opportunity for female entrepreneurs to become a part of the network of change-driven females in multiple regions of the globe. Women belonging to the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkiye with a passion for building financially sustainable businesses are encouraged to be a part of this remarkable Entrepreneur leadership opportunity. Your participation can help you drive social and environmental change in the regions. This SI leadership program has helped various leaders in the past to expand the horizon of their business successfully and has an increased beneficial impact also.
Sweden’s European entrepreneur leadership opportunity allows motivated females to enrich their career development by inculcating some quality-oriented business professional skills gained throughout the program’s tenure. It will be a practical and hands-on leadership training program based on real business scenarios and collaborative learning while remaining participant centric. This fully-funded leadership program will provide you with the required tangible tools, connections, and insights to grow and develop your businesses in the competitive world of globalization. Thus, making you a charismatic leader and a change-driven entrepreneur.
The international leadership opportunity to attend entrepreneur leadership training abroad will be run over the span of six months. It will be comprised of regular online training workshops, online individual mentorship support, and an intensive one-week onsite learning in Stockholm. Suppose the female entrepreneurs wish to be a part of a business network that encompasses like-minded females, helping them throughout their journey. This SHE leadership program is the best option to scale your feet in an international environment. You will have an opportunity to plan the business strategy under expert mentors in a cooperative and inspirational environment.
The Sweden Institute leadership program in Europe brings forth increased self-awareness and deepened knowledge of becoming an inspirational leader and carving a productive team. The leadership training program will help motivate the women to learn about innovational techniques, business development methodologies, and partnership strategies under one umbrella. The Swedish Institute aims to empower young future women leaders, opinion makers, and decision-makers by strengthening sustainable development projects in their countries. Moreover, this institute in Sweden intends to promote and deliver the interest and trust of the people in Sweden.
SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023:
- Swedish Institute.
- The program duration is six months.
- Online Training- April 2023 to August 2023.
- Online Mentorship- April 2023 to August 2023.
- Onsite Learning Week in Stockholm- September 2023.
Benefits of the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023:
- Accommodation costs will be borne by the Swedish institute.
- Your on-site meals would be catered to under the program.
- The training material would be provided under the program.
- Insurance during the program period would be provided.
- Flights to and from Stockholm would be arranged by the Swedish Institute.
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to plan and develop the business strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Candidates will be given support from expert mentors.
- Being a leader, you will get the opportunity to self-evaluate yourself.
- You will get the opportunity to build an effective and committed team.
- You will get an opportunity to understand how innovative and relevant products can be brought into the market and the maximum number of customers can be reached.
- How the value addition can be brought into the business.
- Able to be a part of a strong and active community of same-minded females.
Check HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 | 30 Fully Funded Seats
Eligibility Criteria of the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023:
- Female entrepreneurs of age between 25 to 45 years.
- Based in Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Iran, Morocco, Lebanon, Tunisia, Palestine, or Turkiye.
- Having planned to expand the already operational business.
- Having the potential to build a financially sustainable business model.
- Having the desire to contribute to the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Having the potential to drive social and environmental change.
- Should be proficient enough in written and spoken English.
How to Apply for the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program?
- The applicants have to first register their profile on the application portal by clicking on the given link.
- Select your chosen program.
- Answer the given questions.
- Upload your CV.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Once you submit the application, you will receive the confirmation email.
- The application deadline for the SI leadership program in Sweden in 2021 is 2 Feb 2021.