Are you eager to become a future global leader in the competitive world of globalization? Sweden has a wonderful opportunity for you all under the Swedish Institute Leadership Programmes 2022. Future leaders should apply for SI Leader Lab 2022 without thinking for another second. If you are devoted to your passion of serving humanity through ensuring peace, security, gender equality, protection of civil rights, transparency, anti-corruption, accountability, and giving free accessibility to the public for free information and media, you should contribute your efforts in an easy to reach online leadership platform. This will be equally beneficial for your personality development, your current association organization’s development, and overall world communities.
The Sweden Government has initiated an online leadership program for young pioneers. You are encouraged to apply for this outstanding offer with an innovative mindset and cooperative work values. If you really have the passion for developing your advocacy skills to meet the benchmarks set by the international community, you must grab this professional forum. This program aims to establish a network of civil society leaders who are willing to pursue their careers while working to achieve Sustainable Development Goals. This youth leadership program will open multiple avenues for the participants regarding new digital progressive solutions and innovative developmental methods.
The Swedish Institute online leadership program forum has come to your home with a bundle of attributes. You will be getting broad input from the people and mentors belonging to the different spheres of life. The ultimate goal is to strengthen the skills and improve the knowledge of the leaders working for the cause of human welfare. Based on the just, peaceful, and strong institutions, Sweden has moved its vehicle across the world. If you are not well-versed in formulating the strategic policies of your organization, you can learn a lot from this excellent floor. Participants are encouraged to explore and curtail real-world challenges in a conducive environment through interactive online sessions.
The fully-funded leadership program for youth will be executed under the SI Leader Lab, which had started its operations in 2019 in the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia. After that, it had started its pilot project in Eastern Europe also. This is why the two programmes have been introduced under the Swedish Institute. The programs are designed to enable you to work in a collaborative environment, share your knowledge with others, and exchange your learned experience with your peers and subordinates. The programme has a comprehensive approach to delivering a high-quality learning journey for change drivers across the world. Since the global pandemic has brought the world to digitalization, the outstanding online learning opportunity is creditable.
SI Leader Lab 2022 | Swedish Institute Leadership Program:
SI Leadership Program Timeline:
- The program’s schedule is from March 23, 2022, to June 15, 2022. The session will be held once a week from 10:00 is till 1:00 pm (CET).
- The additional dates might be added for longer sessions.
- The diploma ceremony will be held on June 15, 2022.
Benefits of the SI Leader Lab 2022:
- Candidates are provided with professional insight through increased self-awareness and developmental methods.
- Enable you to explore the pathways for your organization’s progression.
- Enable you to participate and share your knowledge and experience to overcome global challenges.
- Enable you to get enriched with advocacy methods required for imparting knowledge to the audience.
Eligibility Criteria of the SI Leader Lab 2022:
- Are you working on a civil society organization, intends to achieve Sustainable Development Goal 16?
- Are you working in a cooperative environment culture as a leader?
- Your age should be between the age of 22 and 32 years.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English?
- Do you ensure your availability to participate in each part of the program?
- Are you willing to share the learned knowledge from SI with your organization or team on your return?
- If you are representing any of the Swedish institutes, then you can apply.
- Are you a citizen of any of the following countries:
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, and Yemen.
How to Apply for the SI Leader Lab 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Firstly, register your profile.
- Choose the program you wish to apply for. There will be different two links, one for Eastern Europe and the other for the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia.
- Ensure to answer all the related fields.
- Ensure to upload the supporting documents.
- Complete the application form carefully.
- You will get the confirmation email after the submission of the application.
- You will be required to record the video through the given video link on the email. For this, you will be supposed to answer the two given questions within two minutes of time.
Selection Criteria for the SI Online Leadership Lab 2022:
You will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Motivation and passion towards the program.
- Your extent of awareness and analytical skills.
- Your participation in organizational strategic decision-making.
- How much potential do you have to get the benefit out of this program?
- How well you can contribute to this program.
Documents Required for the SI Training Program 2022:
- CV or Resume.
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
SI Leader Lab Deadline:
- The last to apply for this leadership program is 2nd February 2022.