If you possess leadership qualities and live in South Asia, so don’t hold your talent and be a part of SI Leader Lab 2021. It is an online leadership program for those individuals who have the aim to work for equality of gender roles in their societies.
All participants will be in touch with international advocates and would be exploring new tools. All candidates will be able to develop skills, knowledge, and can forward them to their inspirational peers. Swedish Institute Leader Lab 2021 will choose the 60 most influential young leaders.
If an individual holds an area of focus, he can outreach in it with new strategies through this program. You will grow as a leader, gain exchange experiences, would try innovative methods, and create new connections. The aim of this program is to strengthen you.
This is a 3 months international leadership program that would be conducted through online interactive meetings. The training will be provided by collaborative and experience-based professionals that would guide you to explore the real challenges of daily life. All individuals will be groomed professionally as well as personally.
SI Leader Lab 2021 | SI Online Leadership Program:
Mode of Program:
- Online (Virtual)
- SI Leader Lab
- Sri Lanka
Number of Awardees:
- 60 Candidates will be selected
SI Leader Lab Duration:
- The duration of the Swedish Institute free leadership program is 3 months.
Benefits of SI Leader Lab 2021:
- All selected candidate will be getting training online
- No registration fee
- Content will be provided for free.
- All international mentors will be providing guidance.
Eligibility Criteria of SI Leader Lab 2021 in Sweden:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries.
- A candidate must be either a formal or informal leader in any civil society and should be working for equality of genders.
- A candidate must be working in a collaborative setting and possess a leadership role.
- A candidate must be between 22 years to 32 years old.
- A candidate must be good at spoken and written English.
- A candidate must be willing to attend the program in all parts.
- A candidate must be competent enough to not only forward his knowledge but also gain methods and new perspectives to renew his insights and confidence.
How to Apply for SI Leadership Program 2021?
- Applications are available online on the application portal and can be downloaded.
- Only appropriate and completed information filled applications will be considered.
Documents to be attached;
- Uploaded form in the English Language
- A CV in English
- A scanned copy of the photo
- A candidate may apply before 9 FEB 2021