Salamti Fellowship Program: SFP would be an extensive 1-week residential fellowship program for the peace seekers aged between 18-30 years of age from all across Pakistan, to be hosted at Bhurban.
Fellows could be but not limited to alumni of Peace Camps, Amnbassadors, social leaders who would be willing to work as Master Trainers. They would also be actively engaged in peace building activities in respective districts. Fellows would be 30 under 30 typically with equal gender ratio.
The alumni of Program as master trainers, would provide guidance to ‘new comers’. These participants would be living together at a common place for 7 days and will be getting a chance to learn from the experts, peace gurus, and from each other through extensive week-long workshops, exercises, meditations and interactive sessions.
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will be responsible for managing all the accommodation related arrangements of the selected participants.
- Peace Without Borders (Pakistan) is an independent initiative from the platform of Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness that focuses on Peace Education and Countering Violent Extremism.
- 7 Days
- The fellowship will start on the 29th of September 2018 and will go on till 5th of October, 2018.
No. of Participants:
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will be responsible for managing all the accommodation and travel related arrangements of the selected participants from Islamabad.
- This fellowship is entirely merit-based, fully funded and free of cost.
- Thus, you are not required to pay for any food expense, all of the food and living cost will be taken care of by Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness.
- Every participant will be sharing a room with another training participant, in twin sharing.
- Be under the age of 30.
- Must have submitted the detailed online application form undergone through two-step interviews (telephonic/skype/in person).
- Be interested in the topic of peacebuilding and tolerance.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities.
- Have a sustained high level of academic achievement.
- Be willing and able to fully participate in the 7-day peace fellowship.
How to apply for Salamti Fellowship?
- In order for you to become a part of Salamti Fellowship (7 Day Residential Peace Fellowship), Click on the Apply Now” button and start online application.
- The Salamti Fellowship application form is the first step to qualify for Salamti Fellowship. It is required by every participant to fill the application form and send it back to us – which will give us an insight into your thought process, understanding, and expectations from Salamti Fellowship.
- Once you have completed and successfully submitted the application form, Later on, you will receive an email from our official address informing you about the status of your application form. If the application is successful you will then be notified about the next step which is an interview.
You can Read More Questions & Answers Here.
Also, visit and apply for some amazing opportunities for Pakistan:
- National Logistic Cell NLC Paid Internship 2018
- Tourism Corporation KP Paid Internship Program
- Allied Bank MTOs Program 2018
- American English Fully Funded Online Courses
- Fulbright Scholarship Program 2019 in USA
- Last date to apply for Salamati Fellowship 2018 is 16th September, 2018