Are you looking for a fully-funded fellowship in Europe? Apply now for CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 in Switzerland. CERN fellowship program is one of the best fellowships in the world.
The CERN fellowship in Switzerland is a fully-funded international fellowship. CERN Junior Fellowship will cover all the expenses of the selected participants. There is no application or registration fee for the CERN training program in 2021. You don’t need IELTS/TOEFL the CERN Application 2021.
The European Organization for Nuclear Research which is known as CERN is one of the world’s leading and largest scientific research centers. It was founded in 1954 in Switzerland.
CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 Details:
- Between 6 months to 36 months.
Benefits of CERN Junior Fellowship 2021:
CERN will cover the following expenses:
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant, family
- Child and infant allowances
- Travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Junior Fellowship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the CERN fellowships in Switzerland 2021 is given below:
- National of CERN Member or Associate Member State can apply for CERN internship.
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree. Kindly note that experience prior to the latest obtained degree will not be taken into account for the calculation of your overall years of experience.
- Staff members of the CERN are eligible for the fellowship.
How to Apply for international Fellowship in Switzerland 2021?
You will need the following documents (in PDF format) to complete your application:
Please note that the documents have to be named as shown in the parenthesis, or they won’t be taken into account.
- A CV. (Resume)
- Your most recent relevant qualification. (Degree)
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements. (Ref 1, 2, 3)
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
- The last date to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 in Switzerland is 1 March 2021 at noon (12.00 PM CEST).
Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents (except the recommendation letters) or edit your application further.