A special announcement for all the youngsters around the world! MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in Uzbekistan is now accepting applications from young competitive and energetic participants from all over the world. The good thing about this young professional program is that you do not need IELTS/TOEFL for its application.
The fully-funded fellowship in Uzbekistan will enable candidates to develop global friendships and build cross-cultural exchange among applicants from all over the world. Candidates will get the chance to practice different leadership styles in community projects.
The IV-Young Professional Fellowship’21 in Uzbekistan does not only provide you a new learning environment but also provides you a chance to discover the beauty and culture of Uzbekistan. Just like Young Professional Fellowship Turkey and Young Professional Fellowship Maldives, both fully-funded and self-funded seats are available for MAPS fellowship 2021.
After attending an international youth fellowship, candidates will be able to empower themselves, team-building skills, and entrepreneurial skills according to different conditions of global problems and contribute to sustainable developmental goals.
MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- MAPS (Youth Lead Organizations)
MAPS Youth Fellowship Duration:
- The MAPS international fellowship 2021 will take place from 01-04 July 2021.
MAPS Fellowship Topics:
- Global Economy After COVID-19
- Mental Health; The Next Pandemic?
- No Poverty, A unsolved Dilemma
Number of Seats:
- Fully Funded Seats: 10
- Partially Funded Seats: 20
- Self Funded Seats: 70
Objectives of the IV MAPS YPF 2021:
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship between young people across the globe.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and to acknowledge them about the significance of UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To enlighten the delegates about the changing world order and scenarios due to development in the economic and science and technology sector.
- To help participants achieve greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards well-being so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
- To sanction delegates discover the magnificence, culture, and spirituality of Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria of MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- A candidate should be between 16 to 35 years. (Minor age relaxation applicable)
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Students with no social experience can also apply but they should express their interest in the application.
- A candidate must fill out an application with all authentic information
- If a candidate doesn’t have a passport, he/she must apply for it. Attach National Identification Card if you don’t have a passport.
- No TOEFL/IELTS is required for IV-YPF’21.
Benefits of the Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Return Air-Ticket
- Free Accommodation for the Program
- Fellowship Kit.
- Sight Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
If you remain unsuccessful to win a fully funded or partially funded place in fellowship, you can still win a chance to be on a list of Self Funded. IV-YPF’21 has allocated 70 seats for Self Funded and the perks include:
- Invitation Letter
- Fellowship Tool Kit
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Fellowship Social Night
- Fellowship Sightseeing
How to Apply for the MAPS Young Professional Program 2021?
- Candidates are supposed to pay the application fees. The application fee is 30$. Click on the Apply now button below to proceed to the application and payment form.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates can get access to the application form with an attachment of the scanned copy of the application fee submission receipt.
- A candidate’s application will be forward by the MAP Head Quarters for the evaluation process upon verification of their receipt.
- The application deadline for the MAP Young Professionals Program 2021 in Uzbekistan has been extended to June 05, 2021.