A special announcement for all the youngsters in Pakistan! MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2020 in Turkey is welcoming young competitive and energetic participants from all over Pakistan. The good thing about this international fellowship is that you do not need IELTS/TOEFL for its application.
The fully-funded fellowship for Pakistani youth in Turkey will enable candidates to develop global friendships and build cross-cultural exchange among the Turkish and Pakistani communities. Candidates will get the chance to practice different leadership styles in community projects.
The cultural exchange program in Turkey does not only provide you a new learning environment but also provides you a chance to discover the beauty and spirituality of Turkey. And experiencing a fully-funded international conference in Turkey is a life-changing opportunity.
After attending an international youth fellowship, candidates will be able to empower themselves, team-building skills, and entrepreneurial skills according to different conditions of global problems and contribute to the sustainable developmental goals.
MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2020 Details:
- MAPS (Youth Lead Organizations)
MAPS Youth Fellowship Duration:
- The MAPS conference 2020 will take place from 13th October 2020 to 19th October 2020
MAPS Fellowship Topics:
- Civic Engagement
- Economic Development
- Global Competency for Cross-Cultural Collaboration
- Human Rights and Peace
- Decision Making: Young People Participation
- UN Sustainable Developmental Goal
Number of Candidates:
- MAPS will select 10 candidates from all over Pakistan for this amazing fully-funded conference in Turkey.
Eligibility Criteria of MAPS Young Leaders Fellowship 2020:
- A candidate must have Pakistani nationality.
- A candidate should be between 15 years to 35 years
- A candidate must hold experience and interest in social entrepreneurship
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level
- A candidate must fill out an application with all authentic information
- If a candidate doesn’t have a passport, he/she must apply for it.
- No TOEFL/IELTS is required for this fellowship.
Benefits of the ResidentialFellowship 2020:
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Return Air-Ticket
- Free Accommodation for the Program
- Free Meals
- Fellowship Kit
- Conference Fee waiver
- Celebration Party
How to Apply for the Young Professional Program 2020?
- Candidates are supposed to pay the application fees via Jazz Cash or Easy Paisa. The application fee is Rs. 3500 PKR. Click on the Apply now button below to proceed to the application and payment form.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates can get access to the application form with attachment of the scanned copy of the application fee submission receipt.
- A candidate’s application will be forward by the MAP Head Quarters for the evaluation process upon verification of their receipt.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit their application before Aug 10, 2020.