A special announcement for all the youngsters in Pakistan & Uzbekistan! MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in Pakistan and Uzbekistan are welcoming young competitive and energetic participants from all over Pakistan. The good thing about this young professional program is that you do not need IELTS/TOEFL for its application.
The fully-funded fellowship in Uzbekistan will enable candidates to develop global friendships and build cross-cultural exchange among the Uzbekistan and Pakistani communities. Candidates will get the chance to practice different leadership styles in community projects.
The cultural exchange program does not only provide you a new learning environment but also provides you a chance to discover the beauty and culture of Uzbekistan. Both fully-funded and self-funded seats are available for MAPS fellowship 2021.
After attending an international youth fellowship, candidates will be able to empower themselves, team-building skills, and entrepreneurial skills according to different conditions of global problems and contribute to the sustainable developmental goals.
MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- MAPS (Youth Lead Organizations)
MAPS Youth Fellowship Duration:
- The MAPS international fellowship 2021 will take place from 25th-31st January 2021.
MAPS Fellowship Topics:
- Social Capacity and Prosperity
- PROSACIAL behavior as sources of well-being
- Self Development and Role of Society
- Self Awareness, Overcome Weaknesses, Spiritual Balance and Multi-tasking
- Cross-Culture of Uzbekistan and Pakistan
- Pak- Uzbek Legacy
- Islamic Civilisation
- Religious Harmony
- Mutual Conquerors / Heros
- Economic Growth & Sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and Opportunities
- Micro and Macro Business Model
- Pak- Uzbek Trade
- Agriculture, Science and Technology Tourism
- SDG-4 Quality Education
- Affordable Standard Education
- Prudent and Rational Approach to life
- Develop strategies and methodologies and plan of actions to literate communities in both privileged and underprivileged areas
- SDG- 13 Climate Action
- Satellite Remote Sensing (SRS) for Climate Change
- STEM and STEAM Education System
Number of Candidates:
- MAPS will select 15 candidates for this amazing fully-funded young professionals fellowship in Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria of MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021:
- A candidate must be from Pakistan or Uzbekistan.
- A candidate should be between 16 to 35 years.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Students with no social experience can also apply but they should express their interest in the application.
- A candidate must fill out an application with all authentic information
- If a candidate doesn’t have a passport, he/she must apply for it.
- No TOEFL/IELTS is required for II-YPF’21.
Benefits of the Young Professional Fellowship 2021 – II-YPF’21:
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Return Air-Ticket
- Free Accommodation for the Program
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
If you remain unsuccessful to win a fully-funded place in fellowship, you can still win a chance to be in a list of OBSERVERS (Self-Funded). II-YPF’21 has allocated 35 seats for OBSERVERS of both countries and the perks include:
- Invitation Letter
- Fellowship Tool Kit
- Fellowship Events Participation
- Fellowship Social Night
- Fellowship Sightseeing
How to Apply for the MAPS Young Professional Program 2021?
- Candidates are supposed to pay the application fees. The application fee is 16$/2500 PKR. Click on the Apply now button below to proceed to the application and payment form.
Watch the following video for the application process.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates can get access to the application form with an attachment of the scanned copy of the application fee submission receipt.
- A candidate’s application will be forward by the MAP Head Quarters for the evaluation process upon verification of their receipt.
- The application deadline for the MAP Young Professionals Program is 2nd January 2021.