If you want to be a part of an international network of non-profit organizations and the social sectors, so apply to the Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021-22 in the United States of America. This fully-funded fellowship aims to promote cooperation, innovation, and solutions in order to address social challenges worldwide. It is a great chance for young leaders to learn about the best entrepreneurship practices.
Atlas Fellowship will be including various specialties to guide the participants. These disciplines would include Engineering, Marketing, data analysis, and business development. A candidate with 2 or more years of professional experience will be prioritized.
This is a physical U.S. fellowship that will be for 12 to 18 months but applicants can also apply for virtual fellowships. The application form will be the same for both categories of fellowships. All fellows are anticipated to return to their countries after program completion.
Atlas Corps Fellowship will be providing funds for international travel, health insurance, placement at the host organization, participation in leadership programs, domestic level travel expenses, visa fees, and a monthly stipend. Students who have completed their bachelors and have full-time work experience regarding social issues are eligible to apply. This fellowship will provide you a life-changing experience.
Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021-22, USA:
- United States of America
Mode of Fellowship:
- Physical in the USA
- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- 23 to 35 years of age.
Benefits of Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States of America:
- A candidate will get an allowance for international and domestic travel.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Expenses for a visa, placement at the host organization, and documents will be covered.
- A SIM card and phone plan will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021-22, USA:
- All international candidates are eligible to apply except US citizens.
- A candidate must have at least two or more years of professional experience related to social issues.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- A candidate must be between 23 to 35 years of age.
- A candidate must be good at the English language.
How to Apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship?
- A candidate should create an account online on the official website.
- Application for the physical and virtual fellowship will be the same.
- An application would include a basic eligibility test, once it gets clear, a candidate will be asked for further details.
An application requires the following documents;
- Two recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of passport
- Employment letter
- Professional skills
All interested candidates can apply no later than 16th May 2021.