Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022-23 in the USA is one of the best fully funded fellowships in the United States for the leaders and proponents of social change. This time the Atlas Fellowship program is open for late 2022 and early 2023 entries. The international fellowship in the US is aiming at building a diverse and strong pool of global professionals who can bring change in their communities with all the knowledge they will gain during their fellowship. In this US fellowship program, the promising individuals from all over the world experience high-level professional development which serves as a stimulus in their future and career.
Atlas Corps is committed to engaging the international professionals in 12 months of US-based fellowship or 14 months of Blended Fellowships. In these US-based fully paid fellowships the fellows get international exposure by working with different organizations in the US. In addition to this, the fellows learn best practices while completing their projects because they remain under the guardianship of the best supervisors in the world. The best part about this fellowship is that fellows are assigned full-time roles with multiple mission-driven organizations which help to polish their leadership capacities.
The Atlas Corps Fellowships for late 2022 and early 2023 entirely focus on three different areas: Environment & Climate Change, Operations & Human Resources, and Southeast and East Asia. The focus of the Atlas Corps global fellowship revolves around these three fields and the mission behind this is to look closely and address the emerging and contemporary global issues. Moreover, the fellowship for the professionals in the US is the finest platform to build unbreakable networks with the leaders of the world. It shows that the international fellowship program has a core objective to address social challenges worldwide by gathering the best professionals and leaders at a single stage.
Atlas Corps basically started in 2006 and since then it is serving as a network of nonprofit leaders and organizations which have the ability to bring positive change in this world. By taking 12 months of US-based and 14 months of Blended remote fellowships the individuals are expected to return to their home countries and serve the communities therein best possible earned methods. This fellowship program is an initiative to bring a ripple effect in the communities by ensuring a trickle-down effect of the exercises and roles of the fellows. Many fellows from Atlas Corps have worked to curb human rights abuses and they have made their names in the world. Among such names are Vithika Yadav a human rights activist, Eyitayo Ogunmola a social entrepreneur, and Olumaide Idowu who is also known as a Climate man. So, keeping in view all this, one should not miss the professional opportunity in the US by Atlas corps.
Atlas Corps Fellowship in USA 2022-23:
- United States of America
Mode/Type of Fellowships:
- 12-month In-Person Fellowship in the U.S.
- Blended (Remote and US-based) 14-Month Fellowship
- Virtual Leadership Institute
- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Curriculum Writing & Training Development
- Research & Report Writing
- Volunteer Recruitment & Volunteer Management
- Policy & Advocacy
Benefits of Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States of America:
- The fellows will receive travel grants both domestic and international.
- A modest monthly stipend will be provided to cover food, shared accommodation, and local transportation.
- Medical insurance of the fellows will be covered.
- During remote service, Fellows will receive a stipend based on the local cost of living. This stipend will be given to cover lodging for one person, basic utilities, food, local transportation, and financial support for the technology necessary to meet Host Organization requirements remotely.
- J1 visa will be provided.
- The fellows will get placement with a Host Organization
- The fellows will participate in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab
Eligibility Criteria of Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022-23, USA:
- All international candidates from any nationality can apply.
- The candidates must have at least two years of full-time professional experience in related fields.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The candidate must be aged between 23-and 35.
- The candidate must be committed to returning to the home country to serve.
- The candidate has received COVID-19 vaccination.
How to Apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship?
- The candidates have to apply online through apply.atlascorps.org
- Applicants have to get themselves register for an account and save their login information through the online application system.
- The candidates do not have to select host organizations as they will be assigned automatically by the Atlas Corps.
- The recommendation letter must be directly sent through the online link by the recommenders.
- Provide all the relevant documents.
- The selection procedure is a multi-step procedure, follow all the procedures.
- The candidates have to go through an eligibility test, so take it seriously.
Atlas Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is May 31, 2022