The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a Fulbright exchange program for mid-career professionals and young students. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is funded by the U.S. Congress through the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. All fellows of the fully funded fellowship will be placed in groups at different U.S. universities where they will be networking with their American peers.
Shortly after joining the fellowship, all fellows will be introduced to the U.S. culture and society. They will acquire professional skills and explore new perspectives in order to be global leaders. Moreover, fellows will be encouraged to attend conferences, and engage in professional work experience.
Humphrey Fellows will get the opportunity to meet fellows from multi-regional cultures and to build cross-cultural understanding. Fellows will be arrived in Washington and get deep insight into U.S. institutions and international organizations.
This will be a fully-funded exchange program in the United States of America. It will cover tuition fees, language training, living allowance, medical insurance coverage, book allowance, a computer subsidy, air travel, and professional development allowance. Fellows get the chance to explore states and make cherishing memories while fellowship program. Apply now and be a part of one of the top fellowship programs in the world.
Humphrey Fellowship 2022 in the USA:
- United States
- Non-degree program
Number of Humphrey Fellowships:
- Approximately 150 Humphrey Fellowships are awarded annually.
Fellowship Program Fields:
- Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
Visit the official website for more information about the program fields.
- The duration of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is 10 months.
Eligible Regions for Humphrey Fellowship, USA:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
Benefits of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 in the USA:
- Tuition fees will be covered
- Free language training, if required
- A living allowance will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be covered
- Book allowance will be provided.
- A computer subsidy will be provided.
- Air travel will be covered
- Professional Development allowance will also be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 in the USA:
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree while applying for the Hubert Humphrey Fellowships.
- A candidate must have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- A candidate should have gained any experience in the United States.
- A candidate who involves in community services will be prioritized.
- A candidate must have good leadership skills.
- A candidate must have good English speaking skills.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022 in the USA?
- To access the Humphrey Fellowship application and learn more about applying, please contact the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country
- A candidate can access the application after signing up and fill out the form online.
- Application forms in hard copies will not be accepted.
Embassies and Commissions must submit their nominations to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by October 1. Fellowships are announced in March the following year and Humphrey Fellows start their program in the U.S. between April and September of the same year, depending on the amount of English language training required. The Program ends the following June. Fellows with inadequate TOEFL scores may be required to attend intensive English language training before the start of their Fellowship.