ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024 is a fully-funded fellowship for the fellows who want to engage themselves with public sector organizations. You are invited to work in the middle and low-income countries in Africa, Asia, the Pacific, The Western Balkans, and the Caribbean. You will be working as a local civil servant under the direct reporting of local managers. Moreover, you will be allowed to work in multiple disciplines ranging from finance, planning, health, education, statistics, central banks, and regulatory bodies. The other attractive feature of this international fellowship scheme is that it provides yearly stipends also. This opportunity should not be missed because it will open numerous avenues for you.
The ODI fellowship 2022 will help you develop the technical and administrative skills required for the job and develop your overall personality as per professional market requirements. This will facilitate individuals from different backgrounds to come together and work for the cause of global development. While interacting with other people, you will be able to refine your interpersonal skills that help drive teams and nations. People are inspired to act against any injustice and inequality prevailing in society within the work environment. Moreover, a leading global affairs think-tank focuses on conducting research and compelling individuals to generate distinguished ideas because innovative and productive ideas matter for people and the planet.
The opportunity to work in the global hemispheres surrounds the fundamental values that are different from its funders. ODI ensures best practices, advanced methodologies, and continuous improvement in all the associated responsibilities. All staff and partners are treated fairly and with due respect here. Further, ODI believes that working together in a conducive environment can be fruitful for progressive development in the form of increased productivity. Furthermore, the institute maintains transparency in all its activities as it provides a detailed report regarding the use of public funds and communicates its work to all stakeholders. The other essential component of this organization is that it has integrated all its activities with sustainable governance, which is advantageous for all.
The fully-funded international fellowship provides a chance to work for the benefit of humanity by accelerating the future of international cooperation, tackling the menace of the climate crisis, advancing human rights, promoting peace and stability, fostering a more equitable economic order, supporting digitalization, and delivering the global reset. Moreover, this fellowship scheme aims to transform the world by bringing about a global sense of just, equitable, and resilient prosperity. The ODI is responsible for delivering high-quality, recognized research meaningful in designing effective policies and convening leadership against global challenges through these missions. ODI has been recognized worldwide as the footprint think thank that is free to think and is trusted across the continents.
ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024:
- Countries in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Pacific, and the Western Balkans.
- Master’s level.
- PhD Level.
- The duration of the fully-funded international fellowship 2022-2024 is for two years.
Benefits of the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024:
- The total package of GBP 21,000 for one year and GBP 23,000 for the second year.
- Housing Allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Students with master’s or PhD degrees in economics, statistics, or other related fields can apply.
- Students, currently completing their post-graduation degree, they would be awarded after the completion of the degree.
- Proficient in English.
- Preference will be given for French proficiency.
- Able to demonstrate an interest in formulating and strengthening public policies.
- Related work experience is required.
- Having sound knowledge of economics, and statistical theories, and applying them in real-life situations.
- Able to analyze the data and information.
- Able to solve problems.
- Able to deliver technical ideas in the simplest comprehensive ways.
- Resilience towards change.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Independent ownership.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Political acumen.
- Able to maintain cultural sovereignty within the team.
- Flexible to learn and adopt change.
Management and other skills:
- Prioritizing ability against multiple tasks.
- Consultation and advocacy skills.
- Time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Report writing skills.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to get yourself registered first.
- Then, complete the application form within seven days of registration.
- Fill up all the given required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- The application deadline for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024 is April 27, 2022.