Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2022 is offering you an opportunity for your personal and professional development, developing a sense of independence, and expanding your command on research. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for the Einstein fully-funded fellowship program.
All outstanding young innovative minds would be the part of Einstein Fellowship from different fields of research. Traveling for education purposes will assist you in gaining interdisciplinary work experience and produce amazing work in the field of interest.
It is a fully-funded international fellowship opportunity in which a candidate holding either a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctoral degree can apply. All the costs of the selected candidates will be covered by the organization. This fellowship duration will be 5 to 6 months in Germany. All fellows will be gaining experience in International laboratories, attending conferences, workshops, lectures from all over the world, and podium discussions. This is one of the fellowship programs in the world. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2022:
- The Einstein Forum, the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- The duration of the fully-funded fellowship program is 5 to 6 months.
Benefits of Einstein Summer Fellowship:
- A fellow will get a stipend for 5 to 6 months of EUR 10,000.
- Traveling expenses will be reimbursed.
- Accommodation will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Einstein Fellowship 2022:
- German and International students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must be under the age of 35 years.
- A candidate holding degree with a major of humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences can apply.
- No IELTS/TOEFL required for the application.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A CV.
- 2 Page Project proposal
How to Apply for the Albert Einstein Fellowship, Germany?
The application process is very simple and clear. Before applying you must have the required documents. Your application must have two recommendation letters, a CV, and a two-page research proposal.
- The application deadline for the fellowship 2022 in Germany is May 15, 2021.