Salamti Fellowship Program cohort VI is in search of participants who are peace seekers from all across Pakistan. Previously Salamti Fellowship Program cohort I, II, III, IV and V cohorts have been successfully completed. In this fully funded tech-free residential fellowship program, peace-building specialists and gurus train selected participants through exercises, interactive sessions and, workshops for 7 days. Participants can be aged between 18-35 years.
Participants would be encouraged to take part in peacebuilding activities and broaden their motivation, experience, expertise, and, knowledge with the supervision of peace mentors and experts in their respective communities. Guidance would be provided to the new candidates by the alumni of the program who are master trainers.
Candidates who are going to be selected must have the motivation to become first responders and master trainers, reject violence and, initiate peace-building activities in their communities. Candidates would be prioritized on the basis of their contributions with organizations working for social justice, peace, tolerance, etc. Candidates will also be privileged to be a part of the alumni network of SEFA after the completion of their program and engage in community building and promoting tolerance in their areas of expertise.
This platform offers you an opportunity to boost your skills. Peace without borders, an initiative conceived in May 2015 was registered and launched on December 16th, 2015 at the head office of SEFA, Islamabad. This organization works nationally as well as Internationally through a common platform. PWB established with an aim to connect peace developers and seekers from all over the world and share their efforts.
Salamti Fellowship Program 2021:
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)
- 7 Days
No. of Participants:
Salamti Fellowship Benefits:
- This is a fully funded fellowship program. All the cost will be covered by the organization.
Check CERN Junior Fellowship in Switzerland – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of Salamti Fellowship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the Salamti Fellowship in Pakistan is given below:
- Age Limit: 18-35.
- Candidate must hold an interest in the field of tolerance and peacebuilding.
- Candidate must have strong leadership skills.
- Salamti Fellowship Cohort-VI Application Form must be submitted before the deadline.
- Candidate must be a part of community engagement activity regarding Peace and Countering Violent Extremism (CVE).
- The candidate will have to be present in the final interview. (in-person/ telephonic/ skype).
- The candidate will have to attend the 7-days workshop SFEA.
- The candidate must do a commitment that he/she would conduct an activity as a ‘Post Fellowship Task’ in order to complete the fellowship.
- Candidate must hold Pakistani Citizenship.
For any query, please click on Salamti Fellowship FAQs
How to Apply for Salamti Fellowship Program 2021?
- Salamti Fellowship Program Cohort – VI application must be submitted online before the deadline.
- All questions can be answered in English, Urdu, or Roman Urdu.
Please use the word limit wisely to give elaborate answers where necessary.
Selection Criteria of Salamti Fellowship in Pakistan:
How chances of Selection can be increased?
- Affiliation of a candidate with some organization for social justice, peace, and, related domain.
- Completion of Special Assignment activity by the shortlisted candidates.
- Previous experience in community engagement and leadership programs.
- Passionate about peace-building.
- The application deadline for Salamti Fellowship Cohort-VI is 31st May 2021.