Don’t miss a chance to be an integral part of Radboud, a top-rated university in Europe. Radboud Scholarship for international students 2022 in the Netherlands is a progressive opportunity for students seeking admission in master’s programs. It aims at enriching the horizon of education through top-class research and quality-oriented education. The top-rated faculty and staff always motivate and counsel students in making the right choices for their career paths. It is visioned at creating a diverse cultural community committed to lead positive developments in the world. This international scholarship in Europe is a ray of hope for all international students in the menace of a pandemic where multiple crises have already horrified the world terribly.
The Radboud master’s scholarship program is carried out to attract brilliant, highly motivated, non-EEA students having an excellent academic record for becoming a part of the Radboud Scholarship. These students will fulfill the institute’s core mission of bringing a significant impact through broadly defined disciplines and interdisciplinary collaboration. In this way, society can help cope with complex problems the world is facing. The Radboud university scholarship 2022 in the Netherlands for international students allow the institution to meet its desire to contribute to a free and healthy planet and bring developments at regional and international levels by providing equal opportunities for all irrespective of gender, race, culture, country, and other socio-economic, political, and religious factors.
The international scholarship Holland by Radboud University is a world-class traditional university in the vicinity. National student survey approves that its students score the university 8.0 out of 10 and their programmers at a 7.7. Nijmegen, where the University lies, is the second most attractive city for students after Groningen. Moreover, their students won the Great Dutch Students Championship that makes Nijmegen city, best students sports city in the Netherlands. Further, 29.6 percent of faculty are female professors that are above the national average score. Radboud university scholarship facilitates students under the supervision of top-ranked mentors, equally beneficial for their academic and professional careers.
Radboud University is a private university that aims at contributing to a sustainable world. It traces back its origin to the Catholic emancipation movement in the twentieth century. Following its tradition, it works around the core values of discipline, commitment, integrity, and identity of its associates. Moreover, while focusing on caring for each other, the top-rated university is devoted to empowering the social and cultural minorities. The university ensures connectivity with its staff, students, faculty, and research disciplines. Further, the university is curious about the people, world, and knowledge development to ensure sustainability in the world. Moreover, its reflective value ensures the contribution of everyone while formulating and implementing the university strategy.
Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2022:
- Radboud University
- Master’s Degree Program
Benefits of the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022:
- The tuition fee differs depending upon the Programme, you wish to enroll yourselves.
- The tuition fee of only €2,209 instead of €16,000 is paid.
- For Non-EU/EEA applicants, who tuition fee is paid at first but it is based on the policy of refundable.
- Students of all nationalities are encouraged to work right after their studies.
- It covers health and liability insurance.
- It covers visa costs.
- It also covers Residence Permit.
Eligibility Criteria of Radboud Scholarship in Netherlands 2022:
- Candidates must hold non- EU/EEA passports.
- Candidates must not be eligible for getting the lower EEA tuition fee.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a university that lies outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must not have previous education achieved in the Netherlands.
- The candidate must meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master s program.
- Candidates must be able to fully admit to the master’s Programme starting from 1st September 2022.
- Candidates should be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
- Candidates must enroll themselves as full-time students for the respective Programme.
How to Apply for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants have to go to ” study programmers” and choose the category of “add new enrollment application.”
- Select Radboud University as your educational institution.
- Select Wo bachelor as the type of Programme you wish to study.
- Select premaster category and ensure that you have enrolled for the academic year 2022.
- Applicants must complete the digital questionnaire.
- Applicants must follow and complete the To Do list.
- After completion of the application, candidates will receive the student card and proof of their enrolment.
Documents Required for the Radboud Scholarship in Europe:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
- The application deadline for the Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is 28th February 2022.