The wait is over. Application is open for Radboud Scholarship for International Students in the Netherlands. The Radboud University Scholarship 2020 is very competitive and one of the best scholarship programs in the Netherlands. The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree program at Radboud University
Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships is offered to the non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree programs mentioned below. Scholarships are offered in multiple disciplines.
Radboud University is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It was established on 17 October 1923 and is situated in the oldest city of the Netherlands. The RU has seven faculties and enrolls over 22,000 students.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities. We also share opportunities on our Instagram account on a daily basis. Follow us on Instagram “scholarshipscorner” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2020:
- Radboud University
Also, Apply for the Swedish Government Scholarship [Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarship]
- Master’s Degree
Fields of Study:
You can apply for the following study areas in Holland Scholarship 2020 at Radboud University.
|Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies||Faculty of Arts|
|Linguistics and Communication Sciences||Faculty of Arts|
|International and European Law||Faculty of Law|
|Biomedical Sciences||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Molecular Mechanisms of Disease||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Philosophy||Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies|
|Biology *||Faculty of Science|
|Chemistry||Faculty of Science|
|Computing Science||Faculty of Science|
|Mathematics||Faculty of Science|
|Medical Biology||Faculty of Science|
|Molecular Life Sciences||Faculty of Science|
|Physics & Astronomy||Faculty of Science|
|Artificial Intelligence||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Behavioural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Social and Cultural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
* The specialization Transnational Ecosystem-based Water Management within the Master’s program in Biology is NOT eligible for this scholarship.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020, as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
How to Apply for Netherlands Scholarship 2020?
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
You might be interested in Adelaide International Scholarships in Australia 2020 – Must Apply
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
- You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March 2020. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for RSP.