If you are one of the outstanding students who want to pursue his/her studies abroad that means you are in the right place. Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2021 in the Netherlands is calling highly talented, motivated, and outstanding students for the master’s scholarship awards.
Radboud Scholarship is providing a fully-funded and partially-funded master’s degree scholarship in the Netherlands. Students who will be receiving full scholarships would get tuition fee waivers, living costs, and immigration fees whereas students who will be receiving partial scholarships would get a reduction in tuition fees.
It is a highly selective scholarship in which programs will be taught in the English language. This is a yearly scholarship program but to achieve this scholarship in the second year of the master’s program, an awardee should pass the courses of the previous year.
Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2021:
- Radboud University
- Master’s Degree Program
- 2 years of program duration
Types of Funds:
- Fully-funded Scholarship
- Partially Funded Scholarship
Number of International Scholarships:
- 12 Fully-funded Scholarships
- 25 Partially Funded Scholarships
Benefits of Radboud Scholarship in Netherland 2021:
- Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
All fully funded and partially funded Scholarships will cover the following:
- Costs for visa
- Residence permit
- Health insurance
- Liability insurance
Eligibility Criteria of Radboud Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands:
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2021.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
How to Apply for Radboud Netherlands Scholarship 2021?
- In the OSIRIS Application system, applicants may find the application for the Radboud Scholarship.
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
Selection Criteria of Radboud University Scholarship 2021:
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should submit quality recommendation letters.
- A candidate should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his letter of motivation.
- The application deadline for the Radboud Scholarship for International Students 2021 in the Netherlands is 1 March 2021.