This year Polish Government Scholarship 2021 is a merger of the Stepan Banach Scholarship and the Lukasiewichz Scholarship program. Both these scholarship programs are an initiative of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Agency of Academic Exchange to uplift the youth of developing countries in the educational arena. The fully-funded scholarship program in Poland is a great opportunity for the students who are in the last year of their first-cycle studies or they have yet to obtain their long-cycle master’s studies. However, the students from countries that do not follow this system of studies must be in the last year of their master’s program.
The Polish Government through this funded international scholarship program aims to elevate the socio-economic conditions of the developing world. The Polish Foreign Ministry scholarship program 2021 with the collaboration of NAWA invites the students of the developing world from almost all available fields either from sciences, social sciences, or humanities. In addition, in order to facilitate the students to a greater extent, the modes of language for studies in this international scholarship program of the Polish Government for the students of developing countries, are both Polish and English.
Furthermore, due to the developmental nature of the scholarship, it is also called Polish Development aid. The whole program often called Stephan Banach Scholarship Program or Lukasiewichz Scholarship Program is closely supervised by the Minister of Science and Education when it comes to the field of engineering, technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences. The fully-funded graduate scholarship by the Polish Foreign Ministry or the Polish Government is a bright spot for the student of the developing world to learn the development tactics by the Polish methods; Ad, Poland has shown a remarkable rate of development even after it has hardly hit by the two world wars. Yet, it has set an example for other struggling countries.
The article has complete details about the eligible countries and students along with the other requirements to get this fully paid Nawa scholarship. This opportunity will provide the students to get skill-based professional education and to become an asset for their home countries. Besides, the aim of this Polish Government Scholarship Program 2021 is to expand Polish language knowledge along with other major courses. So, the program is no doubt a splendid opportunity when it comes to its benefits, and students from the developing world must not miss this fully paid opportunity in the heart of Europe.
Polish Government Scholarship 2021:
Duration of the Course:
- 12 Months
Eligible Countries for Polish Government Scholarship 2021:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- the Philippines
- South Africa
- and Vietnam.
Financial Benefits of the Polish Government Scholarship 2021:
- Full tuition fees for public or non-public institutions will be covered.
- A monthly stipend from PLN 1500-2000 will be paid to the student for daily transportation and other accommodation purposes etc.
- For an unseen or unexpected event, the NAWA Director has the right to grant extra PLN 500 at the request of the scholarship holder.
Eligibility Criteria of Polish Government Scholarship 2021:
- The students who are applying for the scholarship must be citizens of the developing countries mentioned in the list above.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of Poland or have not applied for Polish citizenship.
- The applicant must be in the final year of the first-cycle studies.
- The student must not have obtained the diploma of second-cycle studies or the long-cycle master’s program at the time of application.
- The student who is applying for the scholarship must have the basic knowledge of the Polish language at least at B1 level or the knowledge of the English language at the B2 level
For more information about the first cycle degree and second cycle degree, Click here.
List of required documents for this program:
- Scan copy of applicant’s passport.
- Scan copies of the certificates of diploma for the first-cycle studies.
- The certificates must have the grades on it by the institution and must have the following details:
- Full name of the student.
- Average grade information.
- The university name which issues the certificate.
- Stamp of the certificate issuing university.
- Scan copy of the certificate of Polish or English language
- A polish government recommendation letter after consideration of the substantive assessment of the application.
- The application deadline for the Polish Government Scholarship 2021 is 21 June 2021.