In research and higher education quality, Singapore ranks at the top among many countries. Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore 2021 is a fully-funded opportunity where international students can come and work on their innovative ideas.
In the last few decades, Singapore stands as a world leader in the field of research. Students studying in Singapore experience educational excellence, a diverse community of international students, and a high quality of life. In such an environment, students develop self-competence that assists them to be good professionals.
Nanyang Scholarship in Singapore will be awarded to the foremost and highly talented candidates who want to pursue as a freshman in undergraduate programs. This scholarship will be selecting students academically, extra-curricular activities records, and leadership potential.
Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore:
- Nanyang Technological University
- Undergraduate Degree Program
Check Qatar University Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
Benefits of Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore 2021:
- Full tuition the fee waiver will be provided.
- A yearly living allowance of S$6,500 will be provided.
- A yearly accommodation allowance will be provided of S$2,000
- A Grant of up to S$5,000 will be provided for travel.
- Computer allowance of up to S$1,750 will be provided.
Check Global Korea Scholarships in Korea 2021 [Fully Funded]
Eligibility Criteria of Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
- All international students can apply.
- All candidates must be willing to take a full-time undergraduate program at the university.
- A candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A candidate will be prioritized for possessing extra-curricular activities.
- A candidate must possess leadership potential and qualities.
Check Trinity University Scholarships 2021 [Fully Funded]
How to Apply for Nanyang Scholarship 2021?
- All applicants are directed to apply for admission before applying for the scholarship.
- At the end of the application of admission, a link for scholarship application is provided where candidates can apply for scholarships.
Applicants should submit the following documents along with their application for the scholarship:
- Personal statement (300 words limit)
- A recent digital passport size photo
- Referee’s appraisal