KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is an amazing opportunity for international undergraduate students to study in Korea on scholarship. The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology scholarship will help the selected students to get advanced education and to make progress in research, entrepreneurship, and globalization. The KAIST University scholarship 2022 will select the students on the basis of academic record, interpersonal skills, integrity, and leadership skills.
KAIST is one of the leading universities in South Korea. It was founded in 1971 by the Korean Government. KAIST has 3 campuses, two in Daejeon and in Seoul and it consists of 5 colleges, 6 schools, and 38 Departments. Currently, international students from more than 95 countries are studying at KAIST. Besides degree programs, KAIST also hosts other programs, such as conferences, workshops, exchange programs, and symposiums with overseas universities.
The KAIST South Korea scholarship for undergraduate students is available for almost any field of study. International students have a great chance to get an education in a diverse and advanced environment. As this is a full scholarship, it will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
Why you should choose KAIST? KAIST is the first research-oriented institute in South Korea. It is one of the top-ranked institutes in South Korea. Moreover, it is ranked 99 in Times Higher Education World University Rankings, ranked 13 in Asia University Rankings (2021 Rank), ranked at 9th QS Asian University and ranked 4th in Young University Rankings (2021 Rank). There are many other reasons for studying at KAIST, so one should not miss applying for the KAIST scholarship 2022.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- South Korea
- Undergraduate level
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST International Studen Scholarship 2022.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- The duration of the KAIST bachelors’ scholarships is 4 years.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
The eligibility criteria of the international scholarship 2022 at KAIST are given below.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must have a good academic record.
- The applicants have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
- The applicants must read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it properly. Make sure you follow the instructions while filling the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees but before that do check your application form again as you can not edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the date upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
Required Documents for KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality.
The application can be submitted thrice a year, there are 3 application cycles:
- Application Opens September 3, 2021.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: October 22, 2021.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: October 29, 2021.
- Application Opens: Nov.9, 2020
- Deadline for Application & Documents: January 14, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: January 22, 2022.
- Application Opens: March 1, 2022.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May 27, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May 30, 2022.