The Human Rights Essay Award 2022 is a glorious chance for law students and qualifiers specialized in international human rights law. This award is an annual competition sponsored by the Academy of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law. This award aims to produce a quality-oriented scholarly work among the submissions from diverse cultural communities committed to coming up with excellence in the international arena. It caters to one of the hot vital issues confronting human beings while residing on Earth. The creative students are encouraged to become a part of the international competitive essay award in fulfilling the academy’s objective of producing a well-structured and focused essay while not deviating from the main central idea. The winner will get a fully-funded scholarship to study in the USA.
The global human rights essay award teaches students how to transform their thoughts and opinions into well-versed, coherent, and fruitful material. The winning essay demands a focused, unified, articulated, and comprehensible essay with no grammatical errors. This international award intends to attract students who belong to international human rights law background every year and make them write on the given topic following the instructions of international essay writing. The instructions remain the same for everyone residing in the different world continents. This helps an academy get a constellation of writing expertise in the particular domain of human rights law. In this way, the prime writers come into the limelight of the international body.
This paid human rights essay award provides highly qualified candidates an opportunity to analyze the human rights issues and contribute to coping with them by providing feasible solutions to the enduring problem. It facilitates aspirants to broaden their knowledge and enrich their writing skills through the creative technique of brainstorming. This helps defer judgments, promote ideas, stay focused on the central idea, and produce quantitative and qualitative work. Meanwhile, it is equally helpful for the international Human rights body to get an input of diverse minds, necessary for the optimistic and adequate solution of the problem that is haunting the globe with its catastrophic effects.
The full-fledged U.S. award 2022 is an extensive worldwide program. It promotes creating a competitive edge in writing productive essays among people of different religious, ethnic, racial, cultural, socio-political, and economic backgrounds. The best articles are published in the American University International Law Review journal. Since its inception, the Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law has been eager to promote a practical approach to this field and strengthen connections between various human rights educators, experts, and organizations. The Academy also offers empowering training to those who are interested in them. Moreover, it works around its vision of widening the dominance of human rights and its related laws worldwide.
Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
- American University Washington College of Law
The topic of the Essay:
- Climate Change and Human Rights: Impacts, Responsibilities, and Opportunities.
Number of Awardees:
Financial Support of the Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
- It provides a full scholarship for either diploma or certification to the Advanced Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law program.
- It provides candidates with a traveling allowance to and from Washington, D.C.
- It provides accommodation at the university dorms.
- Per diem for living expenses
Eligibility Criteria of the Human Rights Essay Award, USA:
- Candidates should possess law degrees.
- Everyone belonging to the different continents can apply.
- Candidates must provide proof of their recent qualifications.
- Candidates should not be a previous winners of the award.
- Candidates must submit the essay paper comprised of 35 pages, following the international writing instructions as described in the rules.
- The work should be error-free and plagiarism-free.
How to Apply for the Human Rights Essay Award 2022?
- The authors have to submit essays through an online submission form.
- The Academy will confirm the submission through an email within 48 hours.
- Provide a copy of your essay.
- Provide a copy of your CV.
- Mark the checklist of essay requirements.
- Provide all your detailed personal information.
- Complete all the required fields and forms for each section of the submission form.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
Rules for Human Rights Essay Award 2022:
- The authors need not write their names or any other identification.
- The essays should be written in Word format.
- To cite sources, single-spaced footnotes should be used.
- The essay should be comprised of 35 pages following Times New Roman 12, double-spaced for the body.
- One inch margin should be left from all sides.
- If the proper format is not followed, the 5 points will be deducted.
- Past winners cannot submit the essay.
- One person needs to submit one essay only.
Documents Required for the Human Rights Essay Competition 2022?
- Essay paper comprising of 35 pages, following the rules.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Passport details.
- CV of not more than three pages.
- The application deadline for the Human Rights Essay Award 2022 in the USA is January 31st, 2022. The winners will be announced on April 1st, 2022 on the official website.