The brilliant individuals who desire to pursue their careers in one of the best universities in Korea are welcomed to participate in the GIFT Internship program in Korea 2022. It is a praiseworthy opportunity for bright students to get practical exposure by engaging with the Korean-sponsored internship program. It grants students the chance to learn under the mentorship of top-rated professionals. This fully-funded internship program 2022 aims to attract third- and fourth-year undergraduate students interested in Ferrous technology studies, their systems and backgrounds, and their lab activities. The young brains are encouraged to become a part of this internship program to meet the institute’s mission of attracting national and international students and engaging them in various educational activities to develop the institute as a world leader in education and research.
The fully-paid internship in South Korea encourages all Bachelor’s students to specialize in iron and steel technology. GIFT aims at educating future young leaders in the specified fields to make them leaders in their domains through innovation, foresight, and creativity. The GIFT works with the closed collaboration of iron and steel production, application, and engineering industries. In this way, GIFT is eager to play an active role in developing the national and international economy. The internship enriches individuals with those professional skills and enhanced education required to compete in the global competitive workplace. Thus, allowing every talented student to widen their career development.
GIFT Korea internship provides students with quality-oriented education and professional skills gained throughout their internship tenure. Further, this international internship allows students to share their opinions while working together with diversified people and serve their part in the economy of their native countries in particular and Korea in general, through their boosted capabilities. Thus, Korea is a center of learning and teaching that nurtures humanity and development skills by evolving a passion for scientific inquiry and technology innovation accompanied by scholarly excellence. The paid internship program in South Korea for international students is designed to enlarge the candidate’s knowledge and enable them to create new steel science and technology technologies through various research approaches.
The GIFT institute is the only accredited institute of learning that offers graduate education in science and technology. The institute drives its vision by the emerging societal needs for highly educated professionals with advanced skills in these fields. The Korean institute provides an extensive range of professional development through its educational facilities and various volunteering activities. International and domestic teamwork is promoted among the students and faculty, which leads to social contribution and communication worldwide. The purpose is to strengthen the well-being of students through well-informed knowledge. Moreover, the cultural values, architecture, landscapes, forests, and delicious foods make Korea a fascinating place for traveling.
GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022:
- South Korea
- Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT)
- The duration of the GIFT South Korea internship program is approximately one month.
Benefits of the GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022:
- Candidates are provided with a free dormitory housing facility.
- Candidates are given free transportation facilities.
- International students are provided with round trip airfare economy.
- Korean students will be given KTX or bus fare.
- Students will be given the support of living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Internship in Korea 2022:
- Applicants can be a student of either Korean or foreign institutes.
- Candidates must be a student of graduation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for GIFT South Korea Internship 2021?
- The applicants have to apply online either through the Korean application form or the foreigner application form.
- Provide all your required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully and send it to the staff in charge of admission by email ([email protected]).
Documents Required for the GIFT Internship in Korea 2022:
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Official Academic Transcript in English, mentioning GPA scoring.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Agreement for utilizing candidate’s personal information.
- The application deadline for the GIFT Internship 2022 in South Korea for the summer season is the second week of May and the winter season is the end of November.