Did you know that South Korea is offering internship opportunities even in this pandemic? GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021 is a great opportunity that offers fully-funded internships in Korea for International Students.
Korea Winter Internship Program is for 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate students who are interested and belonging to a field related to Ferrous Technology Studies, backgrounds, and systems. Among higher learning institutes, GIFT is one of the accredited institutes that offers graduate education in technology and Science.
GIFT POSTECH Korea Winter Internship Program 2021 is a fully paid internship program in Korea for one month. All interns will get a spirit for technological innovation and scientific inquiry that would advance their research interests and skills. The aim of GIFT is to create goodwill with other countries by inviting international students and introducing them to the fundamental knowledge.
GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021 Details:
- South Korea
- Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT)
- One month
Benefits of the GIFT Internship in South Korea 2021:
- A candidate would get free housing and transportation.
- All international interns will get free round trip airfare.
- Bus fare or KTX service will be provided for Korean interns.
- Living expenses up to KRW 500,000 will be provided throughout the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Internship in Korea 2021:
- All national and international students may apply for Korea Winter Internship Program 2021.
- A candidate must be a 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student.
- A candidate must have all previous academic transcripts in English.
- A candidate must have an English proficiency test certificate.
How to Apply for GIFT South Korea Internship 2021?
- An applicant must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the GIFT POSTECH Korea Winter Internship Program 2021.
- All applicants including national and international students may apply by downloading the form from the official website.
- After filling out the form, candidates may send their forms along with the documents via email to [email protected]
A candidate must attach the following documents along with the application;
- A personal statement.
- All academic transcripts.
- English Proficiency test certificate.
- The application deadline for the fully-funded international internship is 27th November 2020.