Food and Agricultural Organization brings an amazing fully-funded opportunity for international students. FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2021-22 welcomes international students who have an interest in Agricultural water management engineering, Crop production, and Plant protection.
There are more than 60 projects on which FAO works annually. Field activities involve plant and animal pests controlling, village grain storage, and provide standard policy advice. FAO believes in teamwork that includes a nutritionist, fisheries, land use specialists, farmers, economists, statisticians, agronomists, and so on.
It is a master’s degree fully-funded scholarship in Hungary. Students from more than 53 member countries can apply. All students will get hands-on experience and can also add this abroad experience on their CVs.
This international scholarship in Europe will cover an application fee, tuition fees, dormitory accommodation, health insurance, and subsistence costs. This is a life-changing opportunity for all of you. FAO will assist you to be a good professional.
FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2021:
- Szent István University
- Kaposvár University
- Master’s Degree Program
Areas of Study:
- Agricultural water management engineering
- Crop production
- Plant protection.
Benefits of Criteria of FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship:
- Application fee
- Tuition fee
- Dormitory accommodation
- Health insurance
- Subsistence costs
List of Eligible Countries & Territories:
Individuals from the following can apply for this fully-funded international scholarship program in Hungary.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo1, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova.
Eligibility Criteria of FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship:
- A candidate must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries.
- A candidate must have excellent school achievements.
- A candidate should have a good command of the English language.
- A candidate should be motivated enough and has good health.
- A candidate should be under 30 years.
- A candidate must have an undergraduate degree in the relevant field.
How to Apply for the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2021-22?
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria of the FAO Hungary Scholarship 2021 before applying.
- A candidate can apply online.
- Once the master’s degree scholarship application is submitted, the FAO will screen the application and select the candidates.
- After the screening, FAO will send the application to the university.
- Then the university will decide the successful candidates.
- The application deadline for the FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship 2021 is 28 February 2021.