ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship Program in Switzerland is a tremendous opportunity for students held eligible for this. If you want to continue your higher education in an international environment, this will provide you with a quality education in a nurturing environment. This E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Program is made for students from low-income countries who cannot think of getting their education in such a peaceful and mesmerizing country. Through this international scholarship program, individuals will be able to improve their knowledge and develop their skills. Thus, reforming their personalities into charismatic leaders. In this way, ETH Zurich aims to contribute to capacity development and poverty alleviation in the Global South.
The ETH Zurich scholarship in Europe aims to make education accessible for the highly qualified students of low-income countries by facilitating them with various benefits. These benefits may include fee waiver, living allowance, and others. People from different cultural, religious, and social backgrounds come to avail of education in Switzerland. Thus, the amalgamation of different-minded people under one roof helps people eliminate differences and make them feel united. During this era of globalization and other prevailing global crisis, one needs to be united by joining hands on all fronts on such platforms. Thus, curbing the challenges with full vigor and zeal.
The Switzerland scholarships will help people and countries make liaisons among them, which is crucial in maintaining global peace and ensuring global security. This beautiful land lies in the center of Europe, being home to numerous lakes and the high peaks of the Alps. The ski resorts and hiking trails provide you with a source of entertainment with quality-oriented education. Moreover, students feel like they are living in their hometown because the knowledgeable staff of ETH Zurich is always ready to support students in academia and other activities. While your stay in Europe, you will be able to understand the European culture, traditions, art, science, and civilization, which made them different from others and helped Europeans achieve great victories.
Studying in Europe on scholarship is not a nightmare anymore because ETH Zurich is ready to welcome the deserving candidates with open arms. Through its committed partnerships with other organizations, ETH Zurich is eagerly supporting talent and accelerating research projects there to strengthen Switzerland’s mission of bringing innovation and contributing to the solutions to global challenges. Moreover, ETH has made the land liveable for the residents by improving the traffic flow through intelligent traffic lights systems. From energy crises to climate change issues to health problems, ETH is helping you overcome these misfortunes through building a network of professionals in their specialized areas.
ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship Program in Switzerland:
- ETH Zurich.
Benefits of the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship Program in Switzerland 2022:
- Economy round trip ticket of maximum 2000 CHF.
- Visa fees.
- Living allowance for the whole duration of the program.
- Tuition fee waiver of around 660 CHF per semester.
Eligibility Criteria of the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship Program in Switzerland 2022:
- Must possess a Master’s degree.
- At least two years of experience.
- Must belong to the countries listed in the OECD DAC list, other than the ones from upper-middle-income countries.
- TOEFL minimum level of English should be C1.
- If the program is in a language other than the English language, proof of that level is required.
- Acceptance letter from the School for Continuing Education and DAS, MAS, CAS program office.
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich E4D Scholarship Program in Switzerland 2022?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Students need to apply for the DAS/MAS/CAS program separately and for the Continuing Education Scholarship separately.
- Fill up all the required fields regarding your personal and professional details.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents.
- Only the certificate of employment will be delivered by the employer to the E4D office.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Only if you are admitted to any program (DAS/MAS/CAS), you will be considered eligible for the scholarship.
Documents required for the ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022:
- Detailed CV.
- MSc/Masters Diploma.
- Other academic transcripts.
- Motivational letter (1-2 pager).
- Two professional references.
- Admission letter by the School for Continuing Education.
- Employment certificate.
- Certificate of English language (minimum TOEFL level C1 or other internationally acceptable English certificates).
ETH Zurich Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is April 30, 2022.