Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2022-23 provide a chance for the students to study in the world’s best ranking institute without having much financial burden on their shoulders. The global scholarship in Ireland is a funded scholarship that aims to share the tuition fee of the extraordinary and academically brilliant students for one year. Through this scholarship, capable students could have a chance to get admission to Trinity College Dublin. To study in Ireland on scholarship has always remained a dream of the students because of the standard of Irish education.
Trinity College Dublin scholarship is for the full-time postgraduate students at the Trinity College Ireland. The college is known in the world due to its extraordinary and renowned students. The students from this college include prominent writers such as Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett who is a Nobel laureates. Moreover, well-known scientists like William Rowan Hamilton and Ernest Walton are the feathers in this college’s cap. Moreover, the political thinker Edmund Burke and the former President of Ireland and UNHCR Mary Robinson are the former students of this college. So, this international postgraduate scholarship is an opportunity for the students to come to the list of such influential people with their excellent abilities.
The Trinity College scholarship in Europe is also a chance to develop lifelong bonds with other students and make networks that are helpful in their careers as well as in their daily life. Trinity College has a number of clubs and other events for student-to-student connections. At first, when students come to the trinity college, they are less familiar and know each other and it is because of these activities of mutual cooperation that in the end, the Trinity college students become a family. Students can actively participate in TCD clubs and TCD societies.
Through this Global Excellence scholarship for Non-EU students, brilliant minds come into the pool of the most secure environment. The institute takes extra care of the student’s welfare. If the student is not feeling well or stressed or worried a bit there are multiple support systems ranging from student2student i.e. S2S Peer Support, SU welfare, Halls JCR welfare team to the professional counseling and support. The ideals of Trinity College are based on serving humanity. So the teachings and practices apart from the academics depict the ideals of this college. The capable students must not refrain to avail themselves of the chance to study abroad on scholarship at this leading institute.
Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland:
- Trinity College Dublin
- Postgraduate Programs
Benefits of the Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland:
- The scholarship valued between €2000-and €5000 will be provided to the selected students in order to pay the tuition fee.
- The students will have the chance for networking and career opportunities.
- The students will spend their educational tenure in one of the secure environments.
- The students will be able to learn about different cultures and will gain a sense of co-existence.
Eligibility Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland:
- The candidates must be postgraduate students.
- The candidates must be Non-EU students.
- The candidates must be in the category where they pay fees according to the Non-EU student’s fee structure.
- The candidate must have the potential to serve the Trinity community.
- The candidates must have the offer letter from Trinity College.
How to apply for Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland?
- The candidates have to apply online and have to send the application through Email to the Regional Officer.
- If the candidates are unaware of the Regional officers, they just have to select their country of residence and then there will be the name of the regional officers; verify the name from the contact details section.
- In the scholarship application, the candidates have to provide the Trinity Application ID as well.
- The candidates have to provide the Trinity Offer letter in the scholarship application.
- The student has to satisfy the question that how they will contribute to the Trinity College Dublin Community.
- The answer to the above question must be 200 words and must be in a word document or PDF format.
- The candidates will be informed by the regional office about the scholarship grant so provide authentic contact details.
Trinity College Dublin Application Deadlines:
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st May 2022
- 2nd Batch Announcement: 31st May 2022
- 3rd Batch Deadline: 1st June 2022
- 3rd Batch Announcement: 30th June 2022