Take a step forward to pursue your studies in France. Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 in France offers undergraduate and masters scholarships to international students who get selected to study at Science Po in the first year of their degree programs.
Science Po international Scholarship provides different options for funding support to get professional experience and prepare students for their bright future. Students will also get the chance to attend summer courses. The mission of Science Po is to extend knowledge for future leaders.
Studying in France on scholarship would help the students to enlighten their minds, experience a multi-cultural place, open their minds, broaden their horizons, and transforming their society. All international students holding excellent grades and top profiles would be selected for the Science Po scholarship to study in Europe.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 in France Details:
- The Paris Institute of Political Studies. It is also known as the Science Po, University of France or Sciences Po Paris or just Sciences Po.
- Undergraduate Program
- Master’s Program
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management & Innovation
- Law School
- Urban School
Benefits of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021:
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
Students getting enrolled for their 1st year of the program at Sciences Po would be offered with different funding options by Emile Boutmy scholarship:
- A tuition fee waiver for undergraduate program of €7,300/year for the three years along with a grant of €5000/year for the cost of living.
- A tuition fee waiver for undergraduate program of €7,300 per year for the three years.
- A tuition fee waiver for undergraduate program of €5,000 per year for the three years.
- A tuition fee waiver for undergraduate program of €3,000 per year for the three years.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of 19,000€ for up to 3 years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
Students getting enrolled for their 1st year of the program at Sciences Po would be offered with two different options by Emile Boutmy scholarship:
- A tuition fee waiver for a master’s program of €10,000 per year for the two years.
- A tuition fee waiver for a master’s program of €5,000 per year for the two years
Eligibility Criteria of Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021:
The eligibility criteria of the Emile Boutmy France scholarships are given below:
- All international and Non-European students are welcomed to apply.
- An applicant must be medically fit.
- Candidates holding excellent academic grades will be prioritized.
- An applicant should mention the reason for scholarship in the application form of admission.
Candidates applying for the undergraduate scholarship must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Students who have involved in social and community services activities would be prioritized.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy International Scholarship 2021?
- Applicants can apply online directly at the Sciences Po website.
- Applications sent via email would not be accepted.
- The application should be submitted before February 28, 2021, for the undergraduate scholarship 2021.
- The application should be submitted before December 6, 2020, for the master’s scholarship 2021.