Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2023 in France is a great step for brilliant students with excellent academic records. This is a perfect opportunity for the top-scoring students belonging to countries outside the European Union. The top candidates who match the admission requirements for each level of undergraduate and master’s level degrees are encouraged to apply for the top-ranked institution in France. The Sciences Po Scholarship is a hallmark for those who seek to touch the heights of success after admitting themselves to Sciences Po. It facilitates potential students the chance to get multiple benefits throughout their program tenure. This European scholarship intends to bring unity under the banner of diversity by appealing to people from different countries with diversified experiences.
The France Scholarship for international students aims to attract top-scoring students to a top-class university surrounded by an assembly of experts. The students who desire to study in France on scholarship must not ignore this opportunity. The institute collaborates with various financial organizations, benefactors, and foundations to achieve its core mission of giving deserving students a chance to study at one of the top-rated universities in France. The sponsors are in direct contact with the beneficiaries during the officially organized events. They support the following Emile Boutmy scholarships, including BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, L’Oréal, and Total. It is transparent for all students regardless of their disabilities, race, gender, and other discriminations.
The funded international scholarship program in France is offered to polish the educational and professional careers of the students under the mentorship of excellent and top-rated supervisors. The necessary skills required for getting a competitive edge in the marketplace are drilled into the students to make their stance valuable in international society. Further, the institute offering the scholarship, Sciences Po, is striving for its vision of providing a safe and inclusive environment to its associates. Diversity and inclusion seek to bring innovation and creativity through different people from different regions. In this way, the constellation of outstanding intellectuals can be formulated.
The Emile Boutmy European scholarship program 2023 lies at the heart of the country’s world-class university. The area in which the campus is situated is considered an asset of universal value, being one of the most prosperous historical and artistic heritage listed by UNESCO. The students get numerous facilities on the campus, including the safest accommodation, an easily affordable transport system, discounted participation in cultural events, and occasional visits to municipal museums. Along with the landscape of the artificial lake, the campus also entertained sports and physical health activities. By offering several educational opportunities in the different specialization areas, Sciences Po is devoted to enriching the students with quality-oriented knowledge.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France:
- The Paris Institute of Political Studies. It is also known as the Science Po, University of France or Sciences Po Paris, or just Sciences Po.
- Undergraduate Program
- Master’s Program
Benefits of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2023:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship programs:
- Candidates will be given easily affordable residence near the campus.
- Candidates are encouraged to participate in sports activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 per year for the entire two years.
Eligibility Criteria of Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France 2022:
- Candidates must have a foreign diploma of secondary education from a non-French secondary school.
- Candidates must belong to a non-European Union State.
- The candidate’s household should not be a tax filer within the European Union.
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s and bachelor’s levels can apply.
- The candidate must be a first-time applicant for any program.
- Candidates must send a request for a special dispensation before applying.
- Candidates must know French/English knowledge depending upon the program they are applying for.
- Applicants of dual degrees are not eligible with the exception of a few:
- Journalism Sciences Po/ Columbia University
- Dual degree Sciences Po/ Fudan University
- The dual degree Sciences Po/ Peking University
- BAMA ITAM.
How to Apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023?
- The applicants have to apply only once. If they have been refused for the first time, they cannot pursue the next time.
- The applicants should apply through a single admission pathway.
- The incomplete applications or applications submitted by mail or email will not be entertained.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates must pay the application fee.
- Candidates must ask their referee to fill out the honest and accurate reference form.
- Make sure to choose one program only.
- Complete your application carefully.
Undergraduate College, for the first time
- For the undergraduate scholarship, applicants from foreign and French secondary schools can apply.
- Applicants from foreign secondary schools must mention the category they are applying for, in the financial information section.
- Applicants from French secondary schools must contact the Admission Office by email after admission to Sciences Po.
- Applicants from French secondary schools must indicate a few things in their CVs:
- The names of the countries for tax purposes 1 and 2 respectively, total annual income, number of dependent children, and any of the siblings if they are studying there.
Master’s Level, for the first time
- Applicants must mention the category they are applying for, in the financial information section of the Sciences Po application.
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2023?
- Evidence of income and documents which explain the family situation (for both undergraduate and master’s programs).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
- The application deadline for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program in France varies differently for different programs.
- For undergraduate program (candidates from foreign secondary schools) is on 23rd February 2023.
- For undergraduate program (candidates from French secondary schools) is till 10 April 2023.
- For master’s program is on 30 November 2022.