Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in Australia is welcoming highly motivated and talented international students. The bachelor’s scholarship for international students is available for all study areas offered at the university.
During the undergraduate degree program, students would get multiple opportunities including internships, field trips, and hands-on experience. Moreover, getting good academic grades would create further chances to avail postgraduate awards to pursue studies.
All International students would also learn in standard research labs, under the supervision of top professors, and also become a part of International conferences. Seeking education on scholarship in Australia adds personal and professional qualities to a person that enables him to achieve success.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
- University of Melbourne
- 4 years of duration
Number of Scholarship Awards:
- 50 awards
- Up to $56,000
Benefits of the Melbourne Scholarship:
- In the first year of an undergraduate degree, the student would get $10,000 tuition fee remission
- For the remaining three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, the student would get a 50% fee remission or,
- For the remaining three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, the student would get 100% fee remission
Eligibility Criteria of Melbourne International Scholarship :
- International students are encouraged to apply for the Melbourne scholarship.
- A candidate should not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- A candidate must receive an offer from the University of Melbourne to study in an undergraduate course.
- A candidate must hold excellent grades in high school;
- In the GCE A levels, a candidate must hold at least 4 A* grades.
- In an approved foundation program, a candidate must hold at least 97%.
- In International Baccalaureate (IB), a candidate must hold at least a score of 43.
- A candidate shouldn’t have taken any tertiary studies. (completed only 2 years of study experience).
How to Apply for Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship?
- No separate application is required to consider for a Melbourne university scholarship.
- Candidates who would get the offer for the undergraduate courses will automatically be considered for this scholarship.