Have you ever dreamt of studying free at an international university in Europe? Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France has come up to transform your dream into reality. Grasp a chance to learn at Campus France for free if you have an outstanding academic record. This French Government scholarship 2022 is a wonderful opportunity for bright students who seek to reach the pinnacles of success to register themselves in European institutes’ top-ranked masters and doctoral degrees. It provides highly qualified students the chance to get a monthly stipend throughout their program duration. This fully-funded scholarship program intends to bring together people with diverse social, cultural, political, and economic experiences across the world.
The France Scholarship for international students program aims to promote French higher education among the people passionate about coming to France. Campus France is operating in 124 countries around the globe, and over 500 people are working to fulfill its mission of helping students come to France for higher education. Their offices in multiple countries are responsible for executing the Study in France procedure in their respective countries. The managers of Campus France are its key figures who are already familiar with the target audience and higher education procedure. They share their knowledge with French consulates to assist and promote cooperation between France and other associated countries.
The Eiffel scholarship in France was specially designed for individuals residing outside France. This international scholarship is executed in collaboration with an educational governing body, the Campus France forum. This forum helps all French educational institutes collaborate so that the quality and uniqueness of French higher education should be represented internationally in a manner prescribed in the French constitutional decree. The individuals are encouraged to learn the additional skills required to survive in the era of globalization. Moreover, it facilitates aspirants to think critically about the problem and make an optimal decision accordingly while considering the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats associated with that issue.
The Eiffel scholarships 2022 is a great opportunity for international students in Europe for free. . The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs backs this program to help French institutions struggle to appeal to foreign countries’ students towards their masters and doctoral programs. There are two core purposes of this program. One is to train international students in making effective decisions in crucial priority areas while working in private and public affairs. The other is to grab students from developing countries to their master’s level programs and from developing and developed countries to their doctoral-level programs.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022:
- The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
The duration of the French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program for a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 36 months depending upon the level you are entering into.
- Maximum of 12 Months for Master M1 Level
- Maximum of 24 Months for Master M2 Level
- Maximum of 36 Months for Ph.D.
Check Scholarships in Norway without IELTS
Programs offered by Campus France:
The following programs are offered by Campus France:
- Science and Techniques
- Ecological Transition
- Biology and Health
- Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Digital
- Human and Social Sciences
- History, Civilization, and French Language.
- Law and Political Sciences
- Economics and Management
Benefits of the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for masters and doctoral level programs:
- Candidates will be given a monthly stipend of €1,181.
- Candidates will be facilitated with international air travel from their home country to Campus.
- Candidates will be given train tickets within France twice. One is to their first study location and the other is to the last study location.
- Candidates will be provided with up to €50 for local transportation.
- Candidates will be given health insurance if they are coming from outside the European Economic Area.
- Supplemental health insurance is also provided to all candidates if they enroll themselves within 2 months of their arrival to France.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to participate in cultural activities.
Check Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Guide 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022:
- Candidates must be non- French nationals. Candidates having dual nationality, having one of France are not eligible.
- Candidates must be of 25 years’ age or above at the time of the 2022 competition.
- Applicants rejected in the previous competitions are not eligible to apply for the application at each level.
- Students who have previously received an Eiffel scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Students who had previously received the scholarship at the Master’s level are also eligible to apply for the scholarship at the doctoral level.
- Non-French-speaking candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Masters’s level, candidates studying in France are not eligible to apply.
- For the Doctoral level, students studying abroad are given priority over French students.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022?
- The applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted only.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- All the details must be authentic.
- The selection will be based on merit, which includes previous academic records and research topics.
Check University of Oxford Scholarships 2022 in the UK | Fully Funded
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2022?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- The application deadline for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France is 7th January 2022.