The CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland is a tremendous opportunity for ambitious researchers. CERN is opening the door of opportunities for people who aspire to revolutionize the world with their experience and research capabilities. This international fellowship will allow researchers to showcase their skills and collaborate with a team of dynamic multidisciplinary researchers. Working at CERN is like a dream come true, and it is currently accepting applications from aspirants all over the world, who intend to use their research skills to advance their professional careers and gain a better understanding of the scientific world.
Because of the perks that CERN provides to its applicants, this fully funded international fellowship is attracting a large number of candidates. Imagine working in the world’s largest research laboratory, where you will be able to observe the wonders of the scientific world up close. If you are captivated by the beauty of science and want to unveil nature’s hidden truths, this is a perfect fellowship opportunity for you to play a role in shaping the world. Successful candidates will be able to travel to Geneva and work on-site at the world’s largest research center.
Researchers in physics and engineering will be visiting CERN as scientists, but they must have proven research experience. CERN Research Fellowship offers a lot to its successful candidates and covers all of their travel expenses to Switzerland. Successful researchers will also receive a hefty monthly stipend, as well as medical insurance and airfare. Researchers will also be given a 24-month work contract which can be extended up to 36 months. People from across the world will collaborate with passionate researchers of various educational backgrounds.
To be eligible for this Applied Physics and Engineering research fellowship in Europe, you must hold a doctorate in applied physics and engineering. You may also apply if your Ph.D. is in progress and will be completed before the start of this fellowship. Prior research experience of at least three years will be considered a plus point. If it is your dream to work at an extremely advanced international research laboratory, then do not wait to apply. The application process is entirely online, and you only need to prepare a few documents to get started. The entire application process, including all required documents, is briefly described below. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland:
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Applied Physics
Benefits of the CERN Fellowship 2023:
- A monthly stipend of 6650 Swiss francs will be provided to successful candidates.
- All travel expenses will be covered by CERN.
- Allowance for your family or children will be provided.
- CERN will be providing an employment contract of at least 24 months.
- Paid leaves for two and a half days per month will be granted.
- Successful candidates will be given membership in the CERN Pension Fund.
- CERN will also be covering the health insurance of the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland:
- To be eligible, all the candidates must have a nationality of CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree in the relevant field (Applied Physics and Engineering)
- Applicants must have 3 years of research experience.
- Limited positions are also available for people who belong to non-member states.
Documents Required to Apply:
- Detailed resume/CV
- Recent academic degrees
- 3 recommendation letters (can be submitted directly by the applicant or by referees through a link)
- A short statement containing your research interests
How to Apply for CERN Research Fellowship 2023?
- Applicants have to apply online on the official website.
- When you open the application form, you are asked to fill in all the personal and educational details.
- Prepare the detailed CV beforehand and upload the file in pdf format.
- You will be asked to state your research interests.
- While filling out the application form, you have to add information about your referees so they can write recommendation letters for you, or you can simply upload them by yourself.
- All applicants must submit their applications by March 6, 2023.