If you have done with your Doctoral degree so let’s take it one step further. HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme 2023 has been announced for Pakistani as well as Azad Jammu and Kashmir students. Over the period of 5 years, more than 1000 students have been part of this fully funded fellowship program. Highly talented and motivated scholars have made remarkable progress in research and development organizations by becoming a part of this scholarship.
HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme aims to provide highly standardized laboratories to scholars where they can unleash their research skills. The scholarship is being offered in emerging fields that need further research and development.
Through this fully-funded scholarship, the scholars will be making everlasting connections with international organizations and professionals that will help their learning capabilities and skills. Scholars will be placed at public as well as private universities.
The candidates for HEC scholarship 2023 will be selected on a merit basis. The program will be for 9 to 12 months duration. Moreover, the scholarship will be provided in all possible disciplines. An applicant must be under the age of 45 years. This is a fully-funded Post-Doctoral scholarship organized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan for Pakistani and AJK students.
HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme 2023:
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- 200 QS-ranking universities in the world
- Post-Doctoral Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- All possible program
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir
Duration of HEC Scholarship 2023:
- 9 to 12 months
Age Range for HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2023:
- Under 45 years
Benefits of HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme 2023:
- Economy class air ticket.
- Living Allowance will be provided (USD 1,600 per month).
- Research Lab/Experimentation Costs will be provided (USD 6,000 Once).
- Payment will be provided for Health Insurance (USD 2,000 Once).
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme 2023:
- A candidate must have a Ph.D. from a local or international university.
- A candidate must be an employee at HEC recognized university either in the private, public, or R&D sector.
- A candidate should not be enrolled in any Post-Doctoral degree program.
- A candidate must be under 45 years of age.
- A candidate must have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- A candidate must get an offer letter from a QS-ranked university.
How to Apply for HEC Post-Doctoral Fellowships Programme 2023?
- All interested candidates must read the eligibility criteria.
- After that, a candidate can download the application form from the official website and fill that out.
- A candidate has to submit a processing fee that is non-refundable.
HEC Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is June 30, 2022.