WPLN Leadership Program in the USA is available for young leaders from every nook and corner of the globe. Thus, increasing the representation of women in the public sector. This networking platform helps women by making them well-educated, well-organized, and well-inspired to take their positions at all levels in public offices across the United States. This will help women become enthusiastic leaders. This WPLN Fellowship program is for young women as the multiple state-based organizations are working to identify, engage, and train the women to build their personalities. The WPLN facilitates women with the tools to equip them with the advanced knowledge and modern resources that are required in the competitive world. Moreover, they are given the opportunity to access the community of like-minded individuals, who are ready to help them throughout their tenure with the global pathway of WPLN.
The WPLN Non-Profit Fellowship 2023-24 in America is driven to engage fellows in building the capacity of the network that prepares women to run public offices. This program aims to provide fellows with the excellent mentorship of professional women leaders and other experts. Further, this fully-funded fellowship program intends to provide hands-on experience to the individuals so that their practical skills will be refined enough to meet the market requirements of non-profit organizations. The fellows will also get the practical exposure of supporting the training partners in designing, marketing, brand building, and data management activities.
Your passion for providing women with the wings to fly in the air is what we expect from you. Under the supervision of the program administrator and training partner, you will be able to accelerate the objectives of the organization in the required possible ways. You will be able to formulate the state prospectus, that determines the status of women in the public offices. You will be able to assist in articulating and executing the state-based program events either in the form of Facebook live, in-person training, or any other way that targets the number of women. Your written and verbal communication is all that our objectives need because the choice of your words is the only tool that can increase or decrease the strength of women. For the fulfillment of the given tasks, you can meet your supervisors at least once a week and spend at least 10 hours a week.
The fully-funded leadership program for women in the United States of America is committed to providing you with reasonable accommodations. This Women’s leadership program is exclusively designed to cater to the diversified segments of the societies including specially-abled persons also. Being an equal opportunity organization, the Women’s Public Leadership Network provides everyone with a conducive environment where people from different backgrounds, styles, experiences, cultures, religions, and perspectives come together and work as a team. This innovative international leadership program welcomes everyone to apply here because it believes in the diversity of opinions that emerges into better and rational discussions, pragmatic decisions, and result-driven outcomes for the benefit of the world’s communities.
WPLN Leadership Program in USA 2023-2024:
- The United States of America.
- Women’s Public Leadership Network.
Benefits of the WPLN Leadership Program in the USA 2023-2024:
- Participants will receive a stipend of $1,250 on a monthly basis.
- Participants will be getting the opportunity of attending in-person training in Washington DC.
- All the travel expenses will be covered by WPLN.
- Participants will be able to execute their part in the required manner.
- Will be able to attend the national summit organized by WPLN.
- Will be getting the opportunity to attend the fellowship graduation event.
- Will be able to attend the designated State Partner Retreat and Leadership Dinner.
- Professional networking will be enhanced.
- Opportunities to meet with the women leaders.
Eligibility Criteria of the WPLN Leadership Program 2023-24 in USA:
- Applicants must have a passion to increase their knowledge and skills in the non-profit domain.
Currently, applications are open to individuals who are U.S. Citizens or U.S. permanent residents (commonly known as green card holders)
- Desire to increase the representation of women in the public sector.
- Able to create a prospectus highlighting the status of women in the public sector.
- Support in developing and implementing the state-based program to reach more women.
- Able to write a minimum of one blog post each semester.
- Able to help the state partner organization in implementing the fundraising luncheon.
- Able to design marketing materials for the organization.
- Passion to meet WPLN’s Mission.
- Passion for civic engagement activities.
- Well-organized, self-initiator, devoted to meeting the deadline, computer literate, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to maintain beneficial relationships, political exposure, strong project management skills, proficiency in handling social media applications, and affinity to work with diversified people.
How to Apply for the WPLN Fellowship program in the USA:
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Applicants are required to fill up their personal information.
- Applicants are required to answer all the questions that are asked in the application form.
- Complete the application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the Women’s Public Leadership Network Fellowship:
- Commitment to meet the objectives.
- Computer literacy proficiency.
- Maintain and sustain long-term beneficial relationships.
- Organizing, initiating, and project management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in managing social media applications.
WPLN Leadership Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship is May 31, 2023.