Call for applications fro fully funded World Youth Forum WYF 2018 in Sharm El sheikh, Egypt.
World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures.
The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
- Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea.
- 8 days
- 1st to 8th Novemeber
- Round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are FULLY FUNDED by WYF, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation during WYF (1st – 8th November) is FULLY FUNDED by WYF.
The World Youth Forum program is divided into various pillars, tackling themes and topics of interest to international youth, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for a Participant:
- Age 18 – 40 years old
- Personal, Professional and Educational experience related to the forum discussed topics
Eligibility Criteria for a Speaker:
- Research paper about the session’s topic. Paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- Updated CV
Eligibility Criteria for a Workshop Participant:
- Research paper about the session’s topic. Paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.4 spacing)
- Updated Cv
Eligibility Criteria for a Model Participant:
- Research paper about “Prospects of cooperation and integration between Arab African states” (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing)
- Updated CV
Please read FAQ for information about the program.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
How to Apply for World Youth Forum?
- Click on Register Now button.
- Watch “Road to WYF” video explaining the registration process.
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
- Registration opens on August
- Screening takes 2-4 weeks post submission
- Ticket booking and Accommodation will be 2 weeks post acceptance.
- October 15, 2018