World Bank brings great opportunity for highly motivated individuals. World Bank Winter Internship Program 2020-2021 welcomes talented individuals to contribute to their firm by putting their innovative ideas, new perspectives, and by their input in research tools.
World Bank offers an internship in diverse AREAS. This firm is looking forward to diverse ideas from all around the world that can contribute to the firm in an effective way. All participants can add this experience to their CVs along with the research experience and their contribution.
In this paid internship, participants will be providing assistance in the particular fields and departments of the firm. Candidates who are going to be a part of this internship will get the chance to enhance their knowledge, a platform to learn and exchange knowledge with external partners. World Bank opens internship applications twice a year in the spring and winter seasons.
World Bank Winter Internship Program 2020-21:
- The World Bank
Number of Interns’ Positions:
- 150-200 interns
- 5 months
Areas of Internship:
- Human development (education, public health, nutrition, population)
- Social sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Private sector development
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
Benefits of the World Bank Internship 2020-21:
- Interns will be paid on an hourly basis.
- Travel Allowance up to USD 3,000
- Interns will be working and learning under professionals.
- Candidates will be contributing to the firm by assisting the employees in research.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank Winter Internship 2020-21:
- All applicants can apply from all around the world.
- All candidates must have an undergraduate degree or must be enrolled in a full-time graduate degree-seeking program either in masters or Ph.D.
- No age limit.
- A candidate must be fluent in English and must have knowledge of languages including French, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, or, Arabic.
- A candidate must have computing skills.
How to Apply for the World Bank Winter Internship 2020-21?
- An applicant must have a good internet connection without any firewall/network restriction.
- A candidate needs to sign up and register himself.
- Since the channel of communication will be via email, so a candidate should ensure that he correctly spelled his email address in the form.
- A candidate must fill out the World Bank paid internship application with accurate information within 90 minutes.
- A candidate must enter his complete cell phone number with country code.
A candidate should upload all the required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
(Each file should not be more than 5MB and in Docx or Pdf format).
- A candidate cannot make any changes in the application once it gets submitted.
- A candidate will receive an email upon the submission of the WP internship application.
- The application deadline for the World Bank international Internship Program is October 31, 2020.