The United States Institute of Peace Academy is now offering free online courses. The USIP Free Online Courses with Free Certificates are available to everyone from any part of the world.
Today’s peacebuilders need improved access to the best resources and tools. In response, USIP now offers twelve online introductory courses free of charge on a wide range of foundational topics in conflict management and peacebuilding.
The USIP Academy courses are self-paced and Professionals can sharpen their skills to prevent and manage conflict while earning certificates upon completion.
These micro-courses are designed for busy professionals in a convenient self-paced format that is available 24/7. Each course is approximately three hours in duration.
USIP Free Online Courses with Free Certificates:
- The United States Institutes of Peace
No. of USIP Courses:
List of the USIP Free Courses:
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding
Benefits of the USIP Academy Courses:
- Open to Everyone
- Open 24/7
- Free of Charge
- Free Certificate
Check List of Best Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2020
How to Enroll in USIP Self-Paced Micro-Courses?
Visit the official website and choose the course you are interested in. After choosing the courses click on the Register Now and fill the form by giving your basic information and start learning.
Watch the following for the application process of free online courses with free certificates.